Hello CPAElites!
2013-11-14, 01:26 AM,
Hello, members of CPAElites

This is my first post here on Elites, and i would like to introduce my self to you all. I'm former electrician from Finland. I have been in Internet Marketing for 6 years now. I keep strict list how many $$$ i have made this far, and im happy to announce you that i have made total of $328K, well exactly it will be $328,875.48. This is what i have made total in these 6 years, but what i have left of it is different story :) I started IM when i was 18 so it makes me 24 year old now. First year was harderst in IM, but i decided to not quit and im still thinking that i will not quit! That is the only way we can success.

Oh. Almost forgot, Im married with extremely beautiful, and hot girl. We have been married for three years now.

How i have made money?
I have made money in many different ways, i have been writing article's, and i still do it. Its easy, and it still making me $500 per month by autopilot. I have used CPA and PPD for a long time, i made my first buck on internet with CPA. I was publisher at CPAlead. I still make money everyday from PPD. I will not share my niches in this thread, but maybe i will share some here @ CPAElites. I have tried PTC, but never actually succeed in that.

My main thing is Forex now. I started to trade forex two years ago, and with hard work i saw that i can make my living with it, and i could quit my job as electrician.

Why i started IM?
Well i was bored at army after i was promoted to officer i had still six months left, and i was watching youtube videos where i run in some CPAlead videos. I was curious and decide to try. In one week i made my first buck, and that was it.

The End.
Thats for it. If you have some questions im happy to answer on some. Hope you will like my threads and methods. I hope we could learn something for each others.
2013-11-14, 01:31 AM,
welcome medice. I bet you will enjoy staying here. Btw that's how i started to learn ppd and cpa 2, watching a video :D. But not at 18 years but 2 months or so, when i joined this forum. I tested things but didn't worked for me, so thanks for inspire me trying again.
Happy staying again. Have a good time in here

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do"
2013-11-14, 01:33 AM,
That's a lot of money you have made from IM alone, and I wish you even better results in the future!
Oh, right, welcome to CPAElites!
2013-11-14, 01:35 AM,
Welcome medIce,
I made my first bucks with adult lol, I quited Ewhroing 2 years back and started Adsense + ppd with file ice.
I made 3$ with PPD in a week and adsense 100$ / month. So i joined this forums and its now helping to me Boost some earning in CPA/PPD.
Anyways, Enjoy your stay.
2013-11-14, 01:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-14, 01:39 AM by Omastar.)
Hello medIce!
You made a nice amount of money.
Welcome to CPAElites!

Btw, IM = Internet Marketing, right?

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

2013-11-14, 03:15 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-14, 03:19 AM by medIce.)
(2013-11-14, 01:38 AM)Omastar Wrote: Hello medIce!
You made a nice amount of money.
Welcome to CPAElites!

Btw, IM = Internet Marketing, right?

Thank you, and yea IM is Internet Marketing :)

(2013-11-14, 01:31 AM)Just4Fun Wrote: welcome medice. I bet you will enjoy staying here. Btw that's how i started to learn ppd and cpa 2, watching a video :D. But not at 18 years but 2 months or so, when i joined this forum. I tested things but didn't worked for me, so thanks for inspire me trying again.
Happy staying again. Have a good time in here

I bet you will find your way to promote your CPA offers or PPD files. I actually have some great ebooks which i will be sharing here, i will make thread when i have time for that :) (I'm quite busy with Forex)
Latest Thanks - View all

Omastar(2013-11-14 03:17 AM) 
2013-11-14, 03:36 AM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites, looking forward to see a lot more helpful threads from you and to see you in green zone aswell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPAelites augustus20 5 64 Yesterday, 01:05 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Greetings to all at CPAElites! TopOffers 4 134 2017-10-19, 09:45 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  New to CPAElites. Hi all! MJHMedia 5 134 2017-10-03, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LosPollos
  Hello CPAElites! Dmitri3 3 92 2017-09-01, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Awesomeness
  Hi CPAElites MrR0b0t 4 138 2017-08-11, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Junegreen