Hello CPA Elites!
2013-12-05, 03:56 PM,
Hi everyone!

As you have probably guessed by now I am new here on CPA Elites but I am not entirely new to CPA and internet marketing. I guess I have always had an interest in working for myself and have casually researched methods on my own, looking here and there for "foolproof" methods that work and as a result I have come to the realisation (actually, this was some time ago) that IM requires a fair amount of work.

So I sat down today and tried to take my first step in making my first dollar but I don't know where to start (well, not exactly. I do have a CPALead account). I have spent most of today browsing these forums and I am really impressed with some of the content that is presented and the generosity of some of the Elites here. Not only that, but to have regulars earning the big bucks and letting everyone know about it? I want a piece of some of that internet money pie.

Now, my expectation isn't to make $100 a day by next week. As nice as that would be, my goal is more like $10 a day... for now Wink

So with that and some (in my humblest of opinions) fairly decent offers on CPAlead, I could start earning soon. But I don't have any niches, leads, or a website, just the CPAlead account. I'm not really looking to build a website at this stage, but I'm of the mind that a website is one of the better methods of developing a sound foundation to scale up on and eventually leading to the serious cash.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and thanks in advance for any tips, hints, tricks or treats.

Peace.

PS.Thats alright for an intro, yea?
2013-12-05, 07:34 PM,
Nice introduction bro :) hehehe! :) I think you are too lazy doing this huh? :)
2013-12-06, 01:54 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites! This is definently the place for you, if you are looking for high quality methods! Good luck.
2013-12-06, 01:58 AM,
Nice introductions mate, good luck and welcome to cpaelites, I can see you already know that you can't be a millionaire overnight, just try to find some hot niches, promote those nichess and let the money flow.

Good luck again.
2013-12-06, 06:48 AM,
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

(2013-12-05, 07:34 PM)JuanMove Wrote: Nice introduction bro :) hehehe! :) I think you are too lazy doing this huh? :)
Its more like there are so many places and methods you can start with and so much knowledge that needs to be had that I was reluctant to invest a suitable amount of time in pursuing this endeavor until now. IM is just so overwhelming to someone who is as green as I am. Not only that, but constantly working to avoid the scammers and frauds? It leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcomes. Time to find some hot niches!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPA Elites!!! flipit 3 80 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  HI ALL CPA ELITES MEMBERS harishcbg 5 154 2017-10-09, 08:40 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hello elites user! Yosua 4 110 2017-10-02, 11:29 PM
Last Post: AdmiralBulldog
  Hello elites !!! romie542 3 159 2017-09-30, 10:00 PM
Last Post: NeonAffiliate
  Hello Elites! TheGreatDane 3 82 2017-09-28, 09:41 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy