Hello CPA ELITES!
2015-04-02, 09:17 PM,
Hey there!

I'm Tiago a Designer & Front-End Developer.

I've been interested in CPA for some time now, but i wasnt able to make much profit from it. I just feel like i lack of basic knowladge about generating traffic.

I have registered at CPA ELITES some months ago, but right after i had some life issues that made me to leave CPA in stand by, however now i'm back and i realy want to learn all i can about CPA and maybe if possible live entirely by this.

I Found alot of good articles around this site that i've been reading and learning, hopefully will start earning some income soon.

I'm also looking for someone that can be like my mentor, i don't want to make fast money, i want to make decent and consistent monthly income that can make my consumer dreams come true.

If you care to help me out and be my mentor, plz send me a message.

Thank you and best of luck to all CPA ELITES members! :)

Tiago.
2015-04-02, 09:37 PM,
(2015-04-02, 09:17 PM)TiagoF Wrote: Hey there!

I'm Tiago a Designer & Front-End Developer.

I've been interested in CPA for some time now, but i wasnt able to make much profit from it. I just feel like i lack of basic knowladge about generating traffic.

I have registered at CPA ELITES some months ago, but right after i had some life issues that made me to leave CPA in stand by, however now i'm back and i realy want to learn all i can about CPA and maybe if possible live entirely by this.

I Found alot of good articles around this site that i've been reading and learning, hopefully will start earning some income soon.

I'm also looking for someone that can be like my mentor, i don't want to make fast money, i want to make decent and consistent monthly income that can make my consumer dreams come true.

If you care to help me out and be my mentor, plz send me a message.

Thank you and best of luck to all CPA ELITES members! :)

Tiago.

Welcome back :)
2015-04-02, 09:56 PM,
welcome back mate and I'm glad you're taking action, theirs so much useful information on these forums and constantly being released so peer through some threads and lookout for new one, always knowledge to add on :)

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-04-02, 10:04 PM,
Welcome back. Hope its to stay this time.
RW.
2015-04-03, 12:02 AM,
Thanks for the support guys! :)
2015-04-06, 02:38 PM,
welcome back tiagof. hope you will find what you are looking for here at cpaelites :)

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-04-06, 06:48 PM,
welcome back. i hope you use this time :)
2015-04-06, 08:37 PM,
Welcome buddy, check on the referral section for mentor but be careful before choosing one.
2015-04-24, 07:15 AM,
Thanks neverstop, hope will get a good mentor :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPA Danko 1 89 2017-12-07, 10:17 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Hello to everyone on this forum... I'm new here and want to learn and succeed in cpa pwhiteiii 3 136 2017-12-04, 06:39 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Hey whats up guys~ Meet the new and coming future CPA Monster ;) Sanders 9 414 2017-11-24, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Sanders
  Hello CPA Elites! dpaul 3 176 2017-11-10, 09:52 PM
Last Post: lasalope
  Hello CPA Elites and Everyone LouieBlu 2 163 2017-11-09, 09:13 AM
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top