Hello All, I Look Forward to Meeting You in the Forum
2015-09-15, 11:39 AM,
Hello All,

I am relatively new to IM and CPA marketing. I have been actively involved for just a couple of months (I spent a few months just doing research). I have become absolutely fascinated with it and have been consuming every bit of material I can get in my spare time.

Most of my life, has been spent as a business owner or manager in retail and food service establishments. A few years ago I had a freak accident that nearly killed me, sidelining me for several months. I lost my business shortly after as a direct result. I took a job working as a grocery manager in a grocery store, but have found myself feeling very unfulfilled.

My wife and I have decided to take our kids and full time RV with them over the next few years and I have been looking for a way to earn an income online, that would allow us to be location independent. After months of study, I came across CPA marketing and jumped in. I have just been getting my feet wet and have earned a little money in my first month.

I hope to contribute to this forum and share what I have learned and to learn from others who are farther along the journey than me (that doesn't take much). I look forward to meeting you in the forum.

RVfamily
2015-09-17, 12:01 PM,
(2015-09-15, 11:39 AM)Rvfamily Wrote: Hello All,

I am relatively new to IM and CPA marketing. I have been actively involved for just a couple of months (I spent a few months just doing research). I have become absolutely fascinated with it and have been consuming every bit of material I can get in my spare time.

Most of my life, has been spent as a business owner or manager in retail and food service establishments. A few years ago I had a freak accident that nearly killed me, sidelining me for several months. I lost my business shortly after as a direct result. I took a job working as a grocery manager in a grocery store, but have found myself feeling very unfulfilled.

My wife and I have decided to take our kids and full time RV with them over the next few years and I have been looking for a way to earn an income online, that would allow us to be location independent. After months of study, I came across CPA marketing and jumped in. I have just been getting my feet wet and have earned a little money in my first month.

I hope to contribute to this forum and share what I have learned and to learn from others who are farther along the journey than me (that doesn't take much). I look forward to meeting you in the forum.

RVfamily

welcome to the forum and i hope i can be of any help to you in regards with making CPa money :) goodluck
2015-09-18, 01:38 AM,
Thank you DeathGun, I appreciate it. I am pretty new to the game, but I'm very committed to figuring it out long term as a business. I've had a little success with free traffic to offers using YT, but have not yet tried paid advertising. I'm getting set up with Bing and 7Search right now to get started.
2015-09-19, 11:31 PM,
Welcome aboard Rvfamily :)
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rvfamily(2015-09-21 02:12 PM) 
2015-09-21, 02:13 PM,
I appreciate it RW. I'm looking forward to developing some new relationships with like minded individuals.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all in the forum Dropperd 2 62 Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Last Post: CPAGangster
  CPA is the best not pay forum DEJAN_RINGE 8 206 2017-09-15, 03:49 PM
Last Post: DEJAN_RINGE
  New french on this forum! Rapturne 13 234 2017-08-24, 06:30 AM
Last Post: itzaxiom
  Introduction to the forum vkjohncb 6 207 2017-07-13, 11:00 AM
Last Post: lurkingh
  hi, I'm new to this CPA forum and need help Dipti435 7 495 2017-07-06, 07:35 AM
Last Post: tushar2664

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top