Hello
2015-08-06, 02:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-06, 04:54 PM by HawkEye.)
Hello everyone, I have some knowledge about internet marketing, I don't know where to start, I know to create a website and many other things I could make a nice landing page etc. My problem is that I can't bring any traffic to my pages. If someone could help me out with techniques methods anything to get some decent traffic I could cut 50% off my earnings for him. I got alot of time free and I'm willing to work hard, i just need a start. We can make a great affiliation. Help me out and I will pay you back ! If you think you can help me please add me on skype " (STAFF - REMOVED) " reply here or pm me. THANKS !
2015-08-06, 04:54 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, thanks for joining up.If you need help please post inside the help desk. I'll remove your skype from your post as well because it's not a good idea to be letting it get into the wrong hands.
2015-08-06, 05:11 PM,
Welcome to cpaelites. Take time to read and learn. You will be learning a lot from here.
2015-08-08, 09:02 PM,
You can go to the referral section and find some mentors
2015-08-08, 10:40 PM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites, stay active and HQ. Upgrade to legends and you will get the secrets.

-IndeXer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top