Hello
2014-07-29, 06:29 AM,
Hello!

I'm RaymondoFishero and I am currently 18 years old and am about to go to university in september! I have dabbled in CPA but am looking to take the plunge into getting some serious income from it!

Going to be doing this as a past time whilst at university as a long term project and hoping to start earning $10/day consistently and then move on from there!

Thank You!

PS: I am always looking to learn so if any experienced users have any useful links or newbies guides that would be greatly appreciated!
2014-07-29, 07:23 AM,
I am doing CPA/College as well.

It really is a great combination!

If I were you, I think from august to september I would read as much stuff as I can and test as much stuff as I can.

Therefore, when you start college you already understand the game and have your own plan so you don't wate time when you're in college!
2014-07-29, 08:15 AM,
You are welcome mate
2014-07-29, 07:09 PM,
(2014-07-29, 07:23 AM)Super.T.News Wrote: I am doing CPA/College as well.

It really is a great combination!

If I were you, I think from august to september I would read as much stuff as I can and test as much stuff as I can.

Therefore, when you start college you already understand the game and have your own plan so you don't wate time when you're in college!

Thanks, do you know any good methods for a newbie?
2014-07-30, 12:36 AM,
Hello Raymondo :)

Welcome to the forum!
2014-07-30, 03:40 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites RaymondoFishero, Hope you enjoy the forum and it's community.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-30, 07:46 AM,
Hai, RaymondoFishero!

Welcome to CPAElites. Hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S. I am learning CPA/PPD as well + going to College.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top