Hello
2014-04-09, 02:33 AM,
Hello, I Martynas or the shorter version would be Martin from Lithuania. I was on this forum for quite some time but only now I decided to introduce myself. Well better letter then newer Smile

In my daily life I work as a web developer. Building websites with PHP, CSS, HTML, Drupal, Wordpress etc. If you need some help with any of these shoot me a message. We'll think something out Cool

With all CPA, PPI, PPD and all the other three letter words I'm new and I will try to learn as much as possible, so that eventually I would be able to earn some money from it and I hope you will help me out with that.

If there are some guru CPA, PPI, PPD expert who is willing to teach me about it I'm willing to learn Smile

I hope my English doesn't suck very much.
2014-04-09, 03:06 AM,
Heya, welcome to CPA Elites!

Here You can find lots of valuable information and get HQ help, just surf around, read, learn and ask! Best of luck :)
2014-04-09, 06:57 PM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites mate ;)

The King2014 Journey|Daily Updates
I have a good life in the hell ;O
2014-04-09, 07:48 PM,
Welcome to CPAElites buddy, enjoy your stay. Do not forget to read the forum rules.
2014-04-09, 08:02 PM,
Hi Martin, welcome to the community!

Your web design knowledge will much help you when it's about creating landing pages for PPD/CPA monetizing.

Best luck in your work!

Regards,
Sizif

Regards,
SiZiF

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top