[Health] Something everybody should know
2014-01-27, 01:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-27, 01:37 AM by editify.)
Hey guys,

As you may have read my threads , I do some of approaches onto how to be a sucessful person at whatever you do.

Personally, I don't eat meat nor dairy, not an atom. I do it for ethical reasons (don't start criticizing). No, I am not here to put you on some kind of judgement by eating animals, as I cannot share my opinion since I have experienced in other forums, in which ignorant people start to -rep (different on this forum, but I won't take the risk)

What I am here to tell you is that having a healthy body is an obligation we have , so that we can have a clear and healthy mind.
To be the best at what you enjoy doing, you always need to have a clear mind, such happens in CPA and PPD.

I'm not here to tell you to stop eating meat and dairy, even though that improved my health alot. I'm here to share with you some of the greatest ingredients and foods you can start using on your daily life, and that I personally use.

Take a look (image is not mine)

[Image: 7-superfoods-live-longer-infographic.jpg]

And if you are still interested in knowing a bit more what you are eating, you should visit this article that tells you what foods cause inflammation, the greatest problem our minds face.

Foods that Lead to inflammation
Latest Thanks - View all

Rogue(2014-07-07 07:09 AM) Gabe(2014-01-30 12:58 PM) alexparris(2014-01-30 07:49 AM) chriselnenepr(2014-01-30 07:27 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2014-01-27, 01:39 AM,
I'd also like to say that water will go a LONG way if you drink enough of it a day. Replace water with everything you drink (it may be hard) but it will solve a lot of problems.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-27, 01:40 AM,
(2014-01-27, 01:39 AM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: I'd also like to say that water will go a LONG way if you drink enough of it a day. Replace water with everything you drink (it may be hard) but it will solve a lot of problems.

Indeed, I drink 1.5L a day, but I always filter my water.
Since tap water comes with loads of fluoride and chloride, which is VERY dangerous.

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-27, 01:41 AM,
What i see here is nice whitehat niche :D
2014-01-27, 01:43 AM,
(2014-01-27, 01:41 AM)Dysfunctional Wrote: What i see here is nice whitehat niche :D

If you don't see anything else then I have nothing to say :)

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-27, 01:53 AM,
My advice for you guys is stop thinking about these things that will hurt you and enjoy your life.
Do whatever makes you happy..
2014-01-27, 01:53 AM,
I eat a lot of meat and i never tried any of this food. Damn what a faggot im. BTW how you filter the water? I drink a lot of water aswell.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2014-01-27 02:11 AM) 
2014-01-27, 02:01 AM,
I agree with you.
Three years ago, I drastically changed my lifestyle. I never touched any pizza, candy or fastfood since then.
All my friends call me crazy, but I am VERY happy with this lifestyle. I feel a lot more healthy, powerful, and fit than I did three years ago. Also my behaviour changed. All that sugar makes your mind crazy! :P
I also agree with you about diary. It's full of cow hormones. It is not meant for humans.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2014-01-27 02:11 AM) 

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-01-27, 02:17 AM,
(2014-01-27, 01:53 AM)komplexed Wrote: I eat a lot of meat and i never tried any of this food. Damn what a faggot im. BTW how you filter the water? I drink a lot of water aswell.

Glad you didn't respond in a raging form :D Some of the people with which I talked about answered "You are a faggot, stop telling me how to live, I have canines bitch".

I invested in reverse osmosis filter mate, which is a great one, the only form of filtering that filters fluoride. Carbon filters only filter Chloride, which is not bad , but I like to invest in health.

(2014-01-27, 02:01 AM)Atlantis Wrote: I agree with you.
Three years ago, I drastically changed my lifestyle. I never touched any pizza, candy or fastfood since then.
All my friends call me crazy, but I am VERY happy with this lifestyle. I feel a lot more healthy, powerful, and fit than I did three years ago. Also my behaviour changed. All that sugar makes your mind crazy! :P
I also agree with you about diary. It's full of cow hormones. It is not meant for humans.

That great, and I hear you mate. Half of my family is following my lifestyle, unfortunatly the other half is always making jokes and mocking, all I wanted was to make them healthier.
Anyways, you are completely right, sugar is a drug.
I decreased the amount of sugar intake after I watched "Sugar Blues".
Dairy has a highly addictive chemical, that are supposed to make the calf addicted while growing. Cow milk is for cows , Elephant Milk is for elephants, rhinoceros milk is for rhinoceros, period.

Loved the response, keep the good atitude up!

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-27, 02:58 AM,
Is it really so bad to drink unfiltered water? o-O I typically just boil all the water I drink, maybe I should invest in a filter..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Money or Health ElitesCPABoss 32 916 2017-11-18, 01:08 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  HEALTH CARE - VITAMINS FOR YOUR BODY Watt 23 813 2017-07-07, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top