Hawks Life Experiences - Likely Boring But Here Goes
2016-01-06, 03:19 PM,
Tell us about your family life? (Optional)

My Father looked after me since I was young, at 5yrs old after my Mother walked out, I consider my Father to be my best friend, he sacrificed a LOT to help me grow to what I am today. To give you an example of what he sacrificed... the place he works at now pays very well indeed, he works nights but had to leave this job previously when I was young in order to look after to me, he opened a shop across the road from our house (it was a huge Victorian house) I'll never forget how big it was, honestly.

My room was HUGE and had a little pool table, and much more because I was really very lucky because of how well my Father treated me. Now, he has gone back to his job but because he left it, it means he is no longer able to get the pension he would of been on had he not left all those years ago.

Now, I pay him back by buying him gifts and taking him out for meals and so on, I make sure to remind him how much I appreciate what he did for me as a kid, you have to always remember your loved ones and treat them well.

I have three half brothers and a half sister, speak to most of them every few months. James, he graduated in the highest computer science degree, James now travels the world making apps for big companies along with starting his own business's, Olly he is studying but does not yet know what he wants to do, he studies history and is really very clever. Joshua, he works in health care and likes what he does, he is a people person although he does suffer depression.

I have a few aunties that are all awesome, including my uncle Michael who used to be the head steward at Manchester United (he met Sir Alex a few times too), I always loved that and it's one of the reasons I support them, yes, United are pretty crap right now I know.

I do speak with my Mother now actually, she got back in contact and has made a lot of effort, I decided that life is to short to hold grudges and we kind of hit it off, although, I'm always a little careful because I guess deep down there's a lot of resentment there. If I were to pour my heart out here and be honest, yeah, it did screw me up a lot when she left and my educated suffered a LOT and I was pretty rebellious as a kid.

My Father always says now: "You were pretty crazy, but the boy did good!" -I love that because it reminds me of how far I have come.

============================

Martial status? (Optional)

Married, met my wonderful wife (Helen) and she REALLY did save me, I was going out a lot back before I met her, I guess you could say I was a bit of a player with the ladies, and drunk quite a lot. Helen changed my mindset 100% and reminded me of the bigger picture, this is honestly why we have CPA Elites too.

How did you find CPA Elites?

I made it. ;)

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?

Difficult to answer this one because when growing up I tried a lot of things, back when I first got a computer my brain was always ticking with ideas about making money online, so I started reading books and all the fluff at an early age, based on the .com boom craze anyway.

What inspired you to start internet marketing?

Actually, this is easy to answer... My education suffered as mentioned above, thus putting myself into new jobs requires changes, I don't really like big changes nor being told what to do. I worked a LOT of different jobs but decided I wanted to work for myself, I would not quit until I did just that and it enabled me to get to where I am today.

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?

My mortgage and bills, honestly, many assume I'm rich and own fast cars, I'm not, I like to invest my money into my first house because the quicker you pay of the bigger things in life, the better you can live later on.

What is your motivation to keep on making money?

My wife and the house, bills must get paid else you're homeless.

What's the total amount of Money you have made? (Optional)

I'd rather not say to be honest, I like to keep such things private.

Any tips for the community?

Just keep plugging away but never depend on one thing as your main earner, if you do this and something goes wrong you end up with egg on your face and nowhere to turn. I made this mistake myself a few times when starting out and it ended badly.

My best advice (I have mentioned it a few times) would be that you never hold all your eggs in one basket, don't get lazy and make sure you have more than one project at all times.

Example: If you use SEO and rank niches, when ranked don't sit back and think your rich for good, trust me, shit happens and when you get hit by the big G you will lose that money, if you have not made the effort beforehand to setup a new SEO project with the same niche or others, then you will be left pissing in the wind, that only goes one way and it's not pretty.

Any thing you would like to say here? Go crazy. (Optional)

Treat people with respect and never be to harsh, I must admit this is something CPA Elites has taught me, I consider this to be a valuable lesson. I remember when starting this forum I was a little strict and would always chime into all the threads and annoy some users, now, I try and take a back seat and let you guys get on with things.

Never let success get to your head either, I'll be honest and say right now that I also made this mistake. It can backfire on you and make you lose people's respect, not cool, I think these days based on how I have grown and how being married has changed me, many appreciate me more.
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2016-09-22 12:39 AM) samueltbachs(2016-08-01 11:51 AM) ArnoDorian(2016-07-29 01:55 PM) Bazinga(2016-03-06 09:28 PM) JordanBelfort(2016-03-06 05:52 AM) zullum(2016-03-06 12:42 AM) SiZiF(2016-01-07 11:50 PM) ex3kutor(2016-01-07 08:50 PM) WarAffiliate(2016-01-07 03:49 PM) CounterMind(2016-01-06 09:46 PM) ★ Nicoon ★(2016-01-06 07:59 PM) Verilog(2016-01-06 05:42 PM) Jayzzz(2016-01-06 04:33 PM) SiriusBlack(2016-01-06 03:26 PM) MoneyCashers(2016-01-06 03:20 PM) 
2016-01-06, 03:21 PM,
Would just like to put my thoughts here...

It was an honor to read that...

Hawk is one of the most dedicated admins I have ever met and I think what he has accomplished will remain for a very long time.

Respect mate.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-06 03:22 PM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2016-01-06, 03:32 PM,
Enjoyed Reading your Life Experience Hawk, Thanks for Creating this community, Not all admins are like you...
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-06 03:32 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-06, 05:03 PM,
Actually really nice getting to know the founder of the forum a little better. I am sure many of us younger(24 years my self) can see our selves in kinda the same situation as your beginning of the life, which only motivates us even more.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-06 05:04 PM) 
2016-01-06, 05:14 PM,
A honest man who puts allot of effort into the community, wish all of the admins are like that Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-06 08:36 PM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2016-01-06, 05:52 PM,
My story is almost similar to yours.

I don't know your father, but at least from the experience with my own father, I think the most valuable thing I can give him is passing time with him.
Going to the restaurant, doing some hobbies that he likes to do, being his real friend always ready to go with him to where he likes to go, etc.

Yes we could give our fathers expensive products, gifts and other material stuff, but in my opinion, what a father like ours really wants is to be with us.

They worked hard to make us who we are, they could've just take the easy way and told us to fuck off, get a new girl and forget about our existence, but they decided to take the hard way and sacrificed a lot for us, so we should at the very least give them 110% of our attention.

Rich people say that time is the most valuable thing we have, I'm not rich, but I'm happy that I can give my father the most valuable thing I have.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-01-06, 07:15 PM,
How did you find CPA Elites?
I made it. ;)

Haha Grin Grin
Good reading. Thanks and keep it up! :D
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-01-07, 02:51 PM,
(2016-01-06, 03:21 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Would just like to put my thoughts here...

It was an honor to read that...

Hawk is one of the most dedicated admins I have ever met and I think what he has accomplished will remain for a very long time.

Respect mate.

~MoneyCashers

(2016-01-06, 03:32 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Enjoyed Reading your Life Experience Hawk, Thanks for Creating this community, Not all admins are like you...

(2016-01-06, 05:03 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Actually really nice getting to know the founder of the forum a little better. I am sure many of us younger(24 years my self) can see our selves in kinda the same situation as your beginning of the life, which only motivates us even more.

(2016-01-06, 05:14 PM)DutchPride Wrote: A honest man who puts allot of effort into the community, wish all of the admins are like that Smile

(2016-01-06, 05:52 PM)Zen Wrote: My story is almost similar to yours.

I don't know your father, but at least from the experience with my own father, I think the most valuable thing I can give him is passing time with him.
Going to the restaurant, doing some hobbies that he likes to do, being his real friend always ready to go with him to where he likes to go, etc.

Yes we could give our fathers expensive products, gifts and other material stuff, but in my opinion, what a father like ours really wants is to be with us.

They worked hard to make us who we are, they could've just take the easy way and told us to fuck off, get a new girl and forget about our existence, but they decided to take the hard way and sacrificed a lot for us, so we should at the very least give them 110% of our attention.

Rich people say that time is the most valuable thing we have, I'm not rich, but I'm happy that I can give my father the most valuable thing I have.

(2016-01-06, 07:15 PM)ex3kutor Wrote: How did you find CPA Elites?
I made it. ;)

Haha Grin Grin
Good reading. Thanks and keep it up! :D

Thanks for reading.
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyCashers(2016-01-07 03:03 PM) 
2016-01-07, 09:25 PM,
(2016-01-06, 03:19 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: My best advice (I have mentioned it a few times) would be that you never hold all your eggs in one basket, don't get lazy and make sure you have more than one project at all times.

Example: If you use SEO and rank niches, when ranked don't sit back and think your rich for good, trust me, shit happens and when you get hit by the big G you will lose that money, if you have not made the effort beforehand to setup a new SEO project with the same niche or others, then you will be left pissing in the wind, that only goes one way and it's not pretty.

You had me at those lines Hawk, this is so me a year ago. I was able to rank my multiniche site for 7 months and was making $100-$250 a day. I thought it was like forever but yeah, shit really happens. My site got hit by big G really hard. I've had no other backups at the time, and went down straight to $0 per day until I fixed myself after 2 months and trying to rebuild everything up until now. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-07 09:28 PM) 
2016-03-06, 12:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-06, 12:54 AM by zullum.)
What if the Internet will stop working from tomorrow, would you regret choosing the path of IM?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 9 276 Yesterday, 05:55 AM
Last Post: CPAON
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 874 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 21 607 2017-10-19, 05:36 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 464 2017-10-18, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 302 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top