Hawk's Non Incent CPA Tips - Use This And Make Money Without Fake Hacks!
2018-02-13, 09:06 PM,
(2018-02-13, 08:24 PM)⭐️ Borislav ⭐️ Wrote: Thank you so much HawkEye!

This inspired me to do on my old account at AdCombo.

What I did is that I watched this video and saw that he says my country name. So I joined in few groups on Facebook and put there AdCombo link and bum! $16 easy!

Definitely starting today to grow this business! Thank you!

(2018-02-13, 08:43 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Indeed this post has bunch of information towards non-incent offers. I hope more threads to be constructed about non-incent. Thanks for sharing! Cheers

My pleasure and if you think about it guys, non incent with your own team can be ran like a business. If you can learn to outsource to a team and befriend some AM's from networks it's a win win!
Share This Thread :

2018-02-13, 09:20 PM,
Thanks for sharing mate I have an account there I will look into this stuff :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-13 09:27 PM) 

[Image: coinmama_72890.jpg]
2018-02-13, 09:50 PM,
This is a very High-quality post by you. Thank you very much.

Cheers!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-13 10:01 PM) 
2018-02-13, 11:21 PM,
Sounds good! I was always interested in non incent cpa and this guide will help me to start.
2018-02-13, 11:36 PM,
First I wanna thank Brother Hawk for setting aside a spot on this wonderful forum
so that this wonderful community can better understand the workings of where the
 long sustained money source  is to be had.

Now, I'll just give my views and some other Infos here and some will disagree for the sheerness of not wanting what I'm saying to be so.
And some will just naturally disagree because it is in their nature, But I'm mostly writing this for those who are always willing
to listen and examine opposing views and make the most rationale decision as it concerns them or their Interest.

Now, First, Don't confuse incentivizing and Non-Incent with BlackHat or Whitehat, as, one set is a governing body of rules and standards
to abide by and the other is a set of practices, processes and procedures to achieve a stated goal. sometimes beyond the realm of the
aforementioned governing body of rules and standards.
Ok, Although Blackhat is mostly associated with incentivized accounts and  Whitehat  practices with Non-Incent They
have been both been known to periodically cross over into the others Turf.
Blackhat which traditionally is in some form or fashion the art of finding vulnerabilities and exploits for
personal and/or financial gain or other even malicious reasons. Whitehat as you have by now guessed, IS NOT THAT!

Incent and Non- Incent...

The quick analogy of these 2 is that the difference here is in the Temperature of the Lead and Engagement!

Non- Incent leads would be considered very warm leads, as, those that are engaging with these Banners etc. are
genuinely interested in that particular product, they are not being offered anything to complete any action or
submit a form... they are doing so because, as I stated, they are genuinely interested.
This Traffic and these types of leads or Highly prized by Advertisers & Publishers alike  as they are more easily convertible.

Where as an Incentivized visitor may only be interested in what you are offering them to fill the form or action
and could care less about that actual product associated to the Form. The advertisers are willing to gamble that
they will maybe become interested along the way, Hence them Long ass Surveys lol..Kinda a numbers game.
They are willing to take a lesser quality traffic, for now, but are willing to pay Less and less and the Number of advertisers
attached to a single action to gain access to the Incentivized material   before pixeles are fired(Payout) is becoming Longer and Further apart.
and will continue to do so. it is kinda a self weening poor traffic process. it will continue to take this path as advertisers spend
money on these poor traffic sources with fewer returns, that comes from amongst other things, these Fake Hacks campaigns.
This is kinda the equivalent of a grocer selling spoiled meat for cheap just because he got it for free not realizing he is
dooming the future of his Business or Market. It just hard for me to understand that Small selfish Kinda thinking, YET,
I realize some people must do what they must and it is what it is..But some don't have to THEY CHOOSE TO!
These are the Folks I take to task to do better!!

Speaking of that and what My Brother Hawk so Eloquently stated...
@because trust me when I tell you Elites, fake hacks and cheats are NOT the be all end end all of CPA!

Brother, This I could not have so Firmly stated Mysellf... IF ANYTHING IT COULD HELP LEAD TO THE END!!
Well, Maybe not quite the Dire, YET, But Man, These folks doing this kinda crap need to be Smarter..THINK FURTHER!

Listen, from what I am seeing and hearing if this is where your bread and butter is there will soon be some rude awakenings..

Now you can be in all the denial you want but this
fake hacks and cheats Stuff, in my opinion, is one of the poorest forms of Marketing
and has put a HUGE black eye on this Industry and why it is Frowned upon as a foul plague. Just as the massive crack down on fake reviews
and piracy is underway, and I mean under penalty of LAW.. This fake hacks and cheats for profit is about to see the same type of response.
Folks are gonna start waking up with empty accounts & Jail time. JUST WATCH!!.  
FOLKS..THIS IS FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR !!

The Pressure has already started with several federal agencies as it pertains to laws of consumers & advertising which means
the advertisers will have to monitor and penalize Networks who will in turn start slamming Publishers .
Yeah, I know cloaking this and redirect that...You have to be smart enough to know with the huge budgets some of these folks have
they have the capability to sooner or Later either put People(snitches, I mean WHISTLEBLOWERS)or extremely advanced
algorithmic driven Security Filters, have them put in place when the complaints from disgruntled leads keep pouring in.
Of course there are gonna be those Publishers who are extremely clever about the process of running campaigns  That ARE NOT GIVING SOMETHING THAT IS PROMISED,
Those who know how to make it seem like an honest mistake or failed error to cause less animosity from the consumers or Leads..
These type of publishers will probably go on to earn FOR A WHILE.
But for these uncaring fly by night Cowboys who just flagrantly offer this fake shit, with no skill,care or tact whatsoever then run and hide and watch from
 behind their protective screens, lets just say I wouldn't be putting down payments on houses if this is your only skill set lol...

Listen, I'll be the first to admit that I did all this as well in some form or fashion, mostly with the copy-written stuff.
BUT I ALWAYS tried to give the Consumer what I promised even if it was at the behest of someone else's product lol..
I always figured once they made a few updates to their product and the Customer had had a chance to test it and
That paid version for free version became useless they may have had a chance to see it was a solid product and then went on to purchase it.
Actually towards the end of me doing that kinda stuff I was getting some of the software from the actual Owners to offer as Free Cracks
cause they would be updating them and people just sometimes need to feel like there getting something Paid for free.
It was a different kind of promotion and advertising but both parties were satisfied at the end.

ALL THAT That having been said I realize Folks feel they gotta do what they feel they have  to do the eat and feed their families  and far be it from me to take food off of anybody's table...I'm just trying to say if we wanna keep on feasting for some time to come...

WE GOTTA HUNT SMARTER!!!

[Image: a-caveman-talking-to-a-woman-while-hes-d...byrnes.jpg]

Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-13 11:58 PM) 
2018-02-13, 11:59 PM,
(2018-02-13, 11:36 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: First I wanna thank Brother Hawk for setting aside a spot on this wonderful forum
so that this wonderful community can better understand the workings of where the
 long sustained money source  is to be had.

Now, I'll just give my views and some other Infos here and some will disagree for the sheerness of not wanting what I'm saying to be so.
And some will just naturally disagree because it is in their nature, But I'm mostly writing this for those who are always willing
to listen and examine opposing views and make the most rationale decision as it concerns them or their Interest.

Now, First, Don't confuse incentivizing and Non-Incent with BlackHat or Whitehat, as, one set is a governing body of rules and standards
to abide by and the other is a set of practices, processes and procedures to achieve a stated goal. sometimes beyond the realm of the
aforementioned governing body of rules and standards.
Ok, Although Blackhat is mostly associated with incentivized accounts and  Whitehat  practices with Non-Incent They
have been both been known to periodically cross over into the others Turf.
Blackhat which traditionally is in some form or fashion the art of finding vulnerabilities and exploits for
personal and/or financial gain or other even malicious reasons. Whitehat as you have by now guessed, IS NOT THAT!

Incent and Non- Incent...

The quick analogy of these 2 is that the difference here is in the Temperature of the Lead and Engagement!

Non- Incent leads would be considered very warm leads, as, those that are engaging with these Banners etc. are
genuinely interested in that particular product, they are not being offered anything to complete any action or
submit a form... they are doing so because, as I stated, they are genuinely interested.
This Traffic and these types of leads or Highly prized by Advertisers & Publishers alike  as they are more easily convertible.

Where as an Incentivized visitor may only be interested in what you are offering them to fill the form or action
and could care less about that actual product associated to the Form. The advertisers are willing to gamble that
they will maybe become interested along the way, Hence them Long ass Surveys lol..Kinda a numbers game.
They are willing to take a lesser quality traffic, for now, but are willing to pay Less and less and the Number of advertisers
attached to a single action to gain access to the Incentivized material   before pixeles are fired(Payout) is becoming Longer and Further apart.
and will continue to do so. it is kinda a self weening poor traffic process. it will continue to take this path as advertisers spend
money on these poor traffic sources with fewer returns, that comes from amongst other things, these Fake Hacks campaigns.
This is kinda the equivalent of a grocer selling spoiled meat for cheap just because he got it for free not realizing he is
dooming the future of his Business or Market. It just hard for me to understand that Small selfish Kinda thinking, YET,
I realize some people must do what they must and it is what it is..But some don't have to THEY CHOOSE TO!
These are the Folks I take to task to do better!!

Speaking of that and what My Brother Hawk so Eloquently stated...
@because trust me when I tell you Elites, fake hacks and cheats are NOT the be all end end all of CPA!

Brother, This I could not have so Firmly stated Mysellf... IF ANYTHING IT COULD HELP LEAD TO THE END!!
Well, Maybe not quite the Dire, YET, But Man, These folks doing this kinda crap need to be Smarter..THINK FURTHER!

Listen, from what I am seeing and hearing if this is where your bread and butter is there will soon be some rude awakenings..

Now you can be in all the denial you want but this
fake hacks and cheats Stuff, in my opinion, is one of the poorest forms of Marketing
and has put a HUGE black eye on this Industry and why it is Frowned upon as a foul plague. Just as the massive crack down on fake reviews
and piracy is underway, and I mean under penalty of LAW.. This fake hacks and cheats for profit is about to see the same type of response.
Folks are gonna start waking up with empty accounts & Jail time. JUST WATCH!!.  
FOLKS..THIS IS FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR !!

The Pressure has already started with several federal agencies as it pertains to laws of consumers & advertising which means
the advertisers will have to monitor and penalize Networks who will in turn start slamming Publishers .
Yeah, I know cloaking this and redirect that...You have to be smart enough to know with the huge budgets some of these folks have
they have the capability to sooner or Later either put People(snitches, I mean WHISTLEBLOWERS)or extremely advanced
algorithmic driven Security Filters, have them put in place when the complaints from disgruntled leads keep pouring in.
Of course there are gonna be those Publishers who are extremely clever about the process of running campaigns  That ARE NOT GIVING SOMETHING THAT IS PROMISED,
Those who know how to make it seem like an honest mistake or failed error to cause less animosity from the consumers or Leads..
These type of publishers will probably go on to earn FOR A WHILE.
But for these uncaring fly by night Cowboys who just flagrantly offer this fake shit, with no skill,care or tact whatsoever then run and hide and watch from
 behind their protective screens, lets just say I wouldn't be putting down payments on houses if this is your only skill set lol...

Listen, I'll be the first to admit that I did all this as well in some form or fashion, mostly with the copy-written stuff.
BUT I ALWAYS tried to give the Consumer what I promised even if it was at the behest of someone else's product lol..
I always figured once they made a few updates to their product and the Customer had had a chance to test it and
That paid version for free version became useless they may have had a chance to see it was a solid product and then went on to purchase it.
Actually towards the end of me doing that kinda stuff I was getting some of the software from the actual Owners to offer as Free Cracks
cause they would be updating them and people just sometimes need to feel like there getting something Paid for free.
It was a different kind of promotion and advertising but both parties were satisfied at the end.

ALL THAT That having been said I realize Folks feel they gotta do what they feel they have  to do the eat and feed their families  and far be it from me to take food off of anybody's table...I'm just trying to say if we wanna keep on feasting for some time to come...

WE GOTTA HUNT SMARTER!!!

[Image: a-caveman-talking-to-a-woman-while-hes-d...byrnes.jpg]

Well said and thank you buddy.
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-02-14 02:17 AM) 
2018-02-14, 02:17 AM,
(2018-02-13, 11:59 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Well said and thank you buddy.

You're very welcome Sir.
Just trying to offer some personal insight that may be helpful to some of our member's here in this wonderful community.
I assure you I will be posting some really helpful stuff,  providing further information, resources, insights & tutorials here very shortly
and Regularly for those who choose to go this route.
I don't wanna just Admonish without also going on to Provide VIABLE ALTERNATIVES and/or WORKABLE OPTIONS !

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT POST!!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-14 02:21 AM) 
2018-02-14, 02:22 AM,
(2018-02-14, 02:17 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-02-13, 11:59 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Well said and thank you buddy.

You're very welcome Sir.
Just trying to offer some personal insight that may be helpful to some of our member's here in this wonderful community.
I assure you I will be posting some really helpful stuff,  providing further information, resources, insights & tutorials here very shortly
and Regularly for those who choose to go this route.
I don't wanna just Admonish without also going on to Provide VIABLE ALTERNATIVES and/or WORKABLE OPTIONS !

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT POST!!

That's awesome, and thank you :)
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-02-14 08:21 AM) 
2018-02-14, 04:31 AM,
Attila is one of the biggest affiliates I met in real life when I was in Berlin summit. He is a huge inspiration for all affiliates to leave hacks and cheats and to focus on more white hat things and to earn like that. Huge respect for this guy!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-14 04:37 AM) 

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2018-02-14, 05:01 AM,
Thank you so much HawkEye!
This what i mean ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-14 05:16 AM)