Having trouble improving SEO
2015-02-28, 06:59 PM,
I'm new to SEO, and got a lot to learn. But I have this niche I invested in and I wanna keep going at it, so please do not tell me to try a less competitive niche.

So I've made my website on Wordpress, bought a good domain, I have a nice design, I bought backlinks, church and burn services, made a Youtube video and ranked it, g+ page, facebook page, twitter profile, tumblr, pinterest and I advertise it on yahoo answers and reddit.
I've made hundreds of dollars with this niche, I get a nice steady traffic of 100-200 visitors per day and sometimes picks that reach 300-400 visitors.

I got all of that but I need more. I'm not ranked on Google. I've done everything SEO-wise: I submitted all I need to submit on Google Webmaster Tools, I installed SEO by Yoast plugin and my homepage is optimized (not to the fullest but I got a green light), I indexed it on Google, Yahoo and Bing and I also used Scrapebox to scrape Backlinks with high PR and I'm still not ranked on the top 10 pages of google, and I don't know what else to do.

I'm not ranked on keywords or phrases that are similar to my niche, I don't know why.
I don't wanna post my link in this thread, but I would like someone who is willing to help me to please give me some tips. If here, on this thread or even in a more personal way (Skype, etc). I'd love to know where am I doing wrong. Maybe that person can even take a quick look at my website and tell me what I should add or modify.

Thanks in advance.
2015-02-28, 07:01 PM,
(2015-02-28, 06:59 PM)Big Chief Wrote: I bought backlinks, church and burn services

(...)

I also used Scrapebox to scrape Backlinks with high PR

That's exactly your problem. Move away from "Churn & Burn", GSA SER and such things and start with manual HQ link building. I wrote a lot about this already.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-28, 07:07 PM,
(2015-02-28, 07:01 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 06:59 PM)Big Chief Wrote: I bought backlinks, church and burn services

(...)

That's exactly your problem. Move away from "Churn & Burn", GSA SER and such things and start with manual HQ link building. I wrote a lot about this already.

I've searched your threads and didn't found such tutorials, could you please link me one?
2015-02-28, 07:11 PM,
(2015-02-28, 07:07 PM)Big Chief Wrote: I've searched your threads and didn't found such tutorials, could you please link me one?

I didn't write tutorials in the last months, because my ideas got stolen (and some other CPAElites member hijacked my upcoming ranking tutorial, that has been in work already, with stolen content).

But have a look here about some ideas:

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-to-r...#pid446009

You'll find more ideas in other posts of mine.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-28, 07:16 PM,
Nowadays automated tools are not as effective as they were before. You won't rank at all or probably be ranked for a short period of time and just waste your time. Try building your backlinks manually like BlackHatSEO suggested (high PR, low OBL, no spam, anchor text diversity, add social signals: shares/likes/tweets/+1s), it takes weeks/months to see serious results but it's worth it. Try doing SEO for multiple domains if you want to dominate that particular niche and increase your chances of hitting the top results.
2015-02-28, 07:19 PM,
(2015-02-28, 07:07 PM)Big Chief Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 07:01 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:

(...)

I've searched your threads and didn't found such tutorials, could you please link me one?

Just google manual seo.. There you go!

Who am I? I'm a champion!
2015-03-01, 05:43 AM,
YOu cannot rank because you used c&b. Or you dont use enough c&b. But if you could tell us more about your backlinks then maybe we would be able to help ypu.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 1 55 8 hours ago
Last Post: callieseye
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 229 8 hours ago
Last Post: emirasor
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 237 2017-10-18, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,298 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,793 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top