Having issues with YouTube Ads..
2017-06-02, 07:55 PM,
So i want to test youtube ads, but there is one super annoying issue that i'm having.

Even if i leave targeting untouched, targeting all languages, countries, interests etc, the estimated reach shows '0-100' . Even if I bid $100 per view.

If i want my ad to show up at the start of other people's videos and select a lot of popular channels i would like to advertise to as targets, it still shows the god damn '0-100' reach.

One time it changed to like 100-500, but there's no way the reach can be that little when my targeting settings are so broad.

It's so annoying.. anyone else have that?
2017-06-02, 08:06 PM,
Did your campaign pass manual review (it takes 1 day)? Did you got any impressions on it? Check for more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en
If its BH video that you want to promote, better don't use in in stream ads. Test display/search/suggested type of ads.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-02, 08:16 PM,
(2017-06-02, 08:06 PM)DrKent Wrote: Did your campaign pass manual review (it takes 1 day)? Did you got any impressions on it? Check for more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en
If its BH video that you want to promote, better don't use in in stream ads. Test display/search/suggested type of ads.

Thanks for a reply. It's a WH video and I have not launched the campaign, i just wanted to see the estimated reach for my audience since they have that feature.

It appears when you're creating an ad group for your campaign and when you're selecting your targeted audience.

I watched a few videos on youtube where it shows how to create a campaign and in those videos the estimated reach works fine. For me it just doesn't change whatever i try to target.
2017-06-02, 08:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-02, 08:31 PM by euforio.)
If you want to use instream video that mean have your ads appear before the user watch a video , placement is the best targeting possible , generally dont even need to add interet, topic or keyword , only change demographic.

Also some video owner disable the possibility to have an ads on their video that can explain why you dont have any reach . ifa video owner who disable ads so there is no way for you to apper here

Other thing , a lot of time youtube cant tell the potential reach with video placement because these number fluctuate a lot.

Btw placement targeting is a laser targeting method , so its normal to have a low reach and with my experience i can assure you than this potential reach is totally bullshit

I advice you to try it's the best way to know the potential traffic and the perfect bid to have a good traffic
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-06-02 08:31 PM) 
2017-06-02, 08:30 PM,
Aham.. I was thinking that you have an issues running campaign (not getting impressions). Works fine at my end.
Try something in general, like "music 2017" and see a weekly reach to be sure that feature works for you.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-03, 04:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-03, 04:12 PM by zilvis89.)
(2017-06-02, 08:30 PM)DrKent Wrote: Aham.. I was thinking that you have an issues running campaign (not getting impressions). Works fine at my end.
Try something in general, like "music 2017" and see a weekly reach to be sure that feature works for you.

I used a keyword 'gameplay' and 1 pound per view. This is what i get.. no matter what keywords i enter or what cost per view i choose. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

[Image: WNXmn7Z.jpg]
2017-06-03, 04:58 PM,
(2017-06-03, 04:12 PM)zilvis89 Wrote:
(2017-06-02, 08:30 PM)DrKent Wrote: Aham.. I was thinking that you have an issues running campaign (not getting impressions). Works fine at my end.

I used a keyword 'gameplay' and 1 pound per view. This is what i get.. no matter what keywords i enter or what cost per view i choose. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

[Image: WNXmn7Z.jpg]

this is normal in adwords. i use this for a long time now .. Just create your campaign and start .. you have much higher audience ^^
2017-06-04, 04:12 PM,
You have noticed?
There is no youtube advertising
In the search section

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 137 9 hours ago
Last Post: keko0o
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 154 Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,052 Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 217 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 199 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top