Have you ever tried using ArticleBase.com to promote your niche?
2013-10-09, 02:29 AM,
Hi,

Have you ever tried using ArticleBase.com or other article directories to promote your niche? How do they work for you?
2013-10-09, 02:42 AM,
The backlinks from these sites are good for seo but if you want to write an article and promote it on the article directories sites and expect traffic from it you will have no succes.
Most article sites manually approve the articles and the article you write must be werry high quality, most of the people using them are either doing it for seo or are professional writers.
Even if you will get your article approved (which I doubt especially if your niche is fake) you will have almost 0 traffic from them.
Try to stick to yt google, yahoo etc when it comes to traffic
CHeers
2013-10-09, 04:12 AM,
(2013-10-09, 02:42 AM)pepeneo Wrote: The backlinks from these sites are good for seo but if you want to write an article and promote it on the article directories sites and expect traffic from it you will have no succes.
Most article sites manually approve the articles and the article you write must be werry high quality, most of the people using them are either doing it for seo or are professional writers.
Even if you will get your article approved (which I doubt especially if your niche is fake) you will have almost 0 traffic from them.
Try to stick to yt google, yahoo etc when it comes to traffic
CHeers

Thanks for your reply. I saw someone's post on a different forum which was published in 2009, he claimed that he was earning $20+ a day promoting 3(or maybe 4) niches on ArticleBase.com. I also wrote an article recently and it got approved after being checked manually and it was based on a fake niche. I started earning $1/day but after I edited it, it never got approved maybe because it was based on hacking.