Have you ever been in a car accident?
2014-03-13, 02:48 PM,
When I was around 9 years old I had a car crash, my nan and granddad were driving me home and a lorry smashed into the back of us, from what I can remember the road was wet and we was on a high way and it was getting pretty late. My grandad was driving and did not get hurt, my nan smashed her face on the dashboard and was cut up a little but, I was crying and stuck as the belt was digging into me and the fireman had to cut the thing of in order for me to get out the car.

It sucked!

Anyone else ever have accidents?
2014-03-13, 02:53 PM,
I been in 2. First one I hit the back of a truck and the spine in my neck is rotated because of it. The 2nd I was messed up and passed out while driving and hit a tree n went through the windshield. Walked away from both but was scraped up from glass when I hit the tree. First accident was in 1996, 2nd was 2007.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-13 02:54 PM) 
2014-03-13, 02:55 PM,
(2014-03-13, 02:53 PM)FiralMike Wrote: I been in 2. First one I hit the back of a truck and the spine in my neck is rotated because of it. The 2nd I was messed up and passed out while driving and hit a tree n went through the windshield. Walked away from both but was scraped up from glass when I hit the tree. First accident was in 1996, 2nd was 2007.

Stop driving lol! (kidding) yeah they suck right!
Not a nice experience at all.
2014-03-13, 03:00 PM,
(2014-03-13, 02:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 02:53 PM)FiralMike Wrote: I been in 2. First one I hit the back of a truck and the spine in my neck is rotated because of it. The 2nd I was messed up and passed out while driving and hit a tree n went through the windshield. Walked away from both but was scraped up from glass when I hit the tree. First accident was in 1996, 2nd was 2007.

I actually have almost every license you can get in the USA for driving. I have a regular license, a commercial drivers license, and a motorcycle license. But yea accidents suck it's not really the being sore part that bothers me, it's more of the being without my car lol.
2014-03-13, 03:14 PM,
Wow you two are pretty lucky that you're still doing fine..
Lucky enough I've never hit anything with my car except a small wall (5cm high), the closest thing to an accident that I've experienced involving a car was a few years ago when I rode my bike into a car..
For your information.. the car stood still Embarrassed
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-13 03:19 PM) 
2014-03-13, 03:15 PM,
(2014-03-13, 03:00 PM)FiralMike Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 02:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I actually have almost every license you can get in the USA for driving. I have a regular license, a commercial drivers license, and a motorcycle license. But yea accidents suck it's not really the being sore part that bothers me, it's more of the being without my car lol.

Something you did not know about me - I cant drive. ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

The_Mentor(2014-03-13 03:16 PM) 
2014-03-13, 03:19 PM,
(2014-03-13, 03:15 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Something you did not know about me - I cant drive. ;)

Although I never want to miss my car again, I do think it has some benefits though..
1. No car insurance
2. No need to buy gas
3. No need to buy a car for a lot of money
4. The changes of getting an accident with your car are gone
5. No traffic jam Grin

How come that you don't got a driver's license?
Is it because of your accident or do you just don't like it to ride a car?
2014-03-13, 03:23 PM,
(2014-03-13, 03:19 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 03:15 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Something you did not know about me - I cant drive. ;)

Although I never want to miss my car again, I do think it has some benefits though..
1. No car insurance
2. No need to buy gas
5. No traffic jam Grin

Well, I started to learn how to drive many years ago, I was doing perfectly and was going to take my final test. At the time however I had some issues with my personal life, I decided to put it on the shelf at that time due to these issues I was facing. Since then I have just never really bothered to sort it out, mostly because my girlfriend drives anyway so get around regardless.

I know, that if something bad were to happen such as she was taken ill then I would need to step up, I guess that will be the main reason that I'll end up taking the test. Only thing that puts me of from driving is the amount of idiots on the road, I'm certain I'll most likely lose my patience (one other reason why I don't drive.)
2014-03-13, 03:25 PM,
One accident I can think of. I was in middle school, year 6 so not that old.
Driving to school with my dad in a Metro haha good old days. This white van pulled across the road and we had no chance to stop.

Idiot van driver, but everyone was ok.

N44
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-13 03:29 PM) 
2014-03-13, 03:37 PM,
(2014-03-13, 03:23 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 03:19 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:

1. No car insurance
2. No need to buy gas
5. No traffic jam Grin

Well, I started to learn how to drive many years ago, I was doing perfectly and was going to take my final test. At the time however I had some issues with my personal life, I decided to put it on the shelf at that time due to these issues I was facing. Since then I have just never really bothered to sort it out, mostly because my girlfriend drives anyway so get around regardless.

I know, that if something bad were to happen such as she was taken ill then I would need to step up, I guess that will be the main reason that I'll end up taking the test. Only thing that puts me of from driving is the amount of idiots on the road, I'm certain I'll most likely lose my patience (one other reason why I don't drive.)

Wow, I didn't know that.
Don't you think you'd have more freedom to go where you want to go if you'd have a car.
I mean if your girlfriend is working or away with friends, that you're still able to drive or go buy some groceries or anything like that?

I have to say that I lose my patience fast too on the road, especially to drivers who aren't paying attention, but you'll get used to it ^^
Anyway, it's your life and you should do what you think that's best for you :)
Just saying that I never want to miss my car again haha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of car do you drive ? Admiral 20 754 2017-11-11, 11:25 PM
Last Post: hutiya
  Two trucks run into opposite lanes and accident occurred omoss20 7 306 2017-06-11, 12:55 PM
Last Post: ArnoDorian
  Baby girl left in car for 'several hours' in Tipperary dies from suspected heatstroke midastou4 7 391 2017-06-01, 10:23 AM
Last Post: meefup
  A Motorcycle or A Sports Car? Xaos 19 782 2017-05-06, 10:45 AM
Last Post: zamnajali
  What is your dream car ? CR3ATIV3 9 1,870 2016-09-05, 02:49 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top