Have anyone tried out PPI network from DreamCash?
2014-06-27, 03:50 PM,
I'm not giving the name of the PPI Network just to prevent a warning to myself from staff.

But if you tried this new network, you'll know which one i'm talking about when i say it's from the owners of DreamCash PPD site.

RevenYou doesn't give me a fuc**** breath removing/unapproving my apps, so i want to find another network apart from amonetize since the last one gets their .exes flagged as viruses by chrome almost all the time.

Now i've read somewhere that this network is going to be pretty nice but i don't want to waste my time and i want to know if anyone has already received a payment from these people or atleast tried them for some weeks to tell me your experience so far.

All your info will be really appreciated since this is the first thread in the section (appart from admin's one)

Thank you

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-06-27, 04:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 04:02 PM by gravity.)
I use that PPI network from dreamcash. AKA: IXY I use direct linking to their download page and for about 200 clicks on my bitly I get around 6 dollars which is fine though I havent receive approve payment yet they say it is beetween 1 to 10 of every month still waiting if it will approve. FINAL verdict is I like the network.
2014-06-27, 04:05 PM,
(2014-06-27, 04:02 PM)gravity Wrote: I use that PPI network from dreamcash. AKA: IXY I use direct linking to their download page and for about 200 clicks on my bitly I get around 6 dollars which is fine though I havent receive approve payment yet they say it is beetween 1 to 10 of every month still waiting if it will approve. FINAL verdict is I like the network.

Yes, i was talking about IXY

how many installs per 200 clicks = 6 dollars? I see it a bit low..

Oh you already reached min. payout too?

Hire service here
2014-06-27, 04:05 PM,
Hawk said to not post list of threads,now mentioning name of a network is not something you should worry about lol.
Installaxy is using Amonetize installer so you can go better off with Amonetize since if there are problems with your files (aka chrome blocking or any other shiz) the only people who can solve it are Amonetize.
You have other networks to choose from to.

Cool
2014-06-27, 04:09 PM,
Also depends really on traffic most of the clicks that I am getting is from SEA countries that is why it's low. The installs in america are lovely ranging from .70$ to 1.40 per install
2014-06-27, 04:18 PM,
(2014-06-27, 04:05 PM)f0rest Wrote: Hawk said to not post list of threads,now mentioning name of a network is not something you should worry about lol.
Installaxy is using Amonetize installer so you can go better off with Amonetize since if there are problems with your files (aka chrome blocking or any other shiz) the only people who can solve it are Amonetize.

I read this too, it seems they are medium guys from amonetize but i don't get it how they payout more times a month than amonetize. Well, atleast that's what they said, bi-week payments.

What a pity, PPI is such a good idea but there are only shitty networks out there atm... I just read a thread about AWM thinking of launching PPI themselves, that would be so cool.

Hire service here
2014-06-27, 04:29 PM,
(2014-06-27, 04:18 PM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-06-27, 04:05 PM)f0rest Wrote: Hawk said to not post list of threads,now mentioning name of a network is not something you should worry about lol.

I read this too, it seems they are medium guys from amonetize but i don't get it how they payout more times a month than amonetize. Well, atleast that's what they said, bi-week payments.

What a pity, PPI is such a good idea but there are only shitty networks out there atm... I just read a thread about AWM thinking of launching PPI themselves, that would be so cool.
Well Installaxy (DreamCash) is not a new network so its obvious that they got 'starting money' so they can pay publishers before they get paid themselves, its a bit risky though.

Cool
2014-06-27, 04:32 PM,
I'm using Installaxy and converts very good. I recommend this network :)
2014-06-27, 04:35 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 04:36 PM by Fierce.)
i use a general file too for revenyou but im using dreamcash ppi now.. and they are kinda shit in terms of rates. My earnings there are just half on revenyou.. i'll be back to revenyou soon.

[Image: ZX3sgWp.png]

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-06-27, 05:19 PM,
Installaxy is working fine for me and the best part of this network is that they added cpa offers for mobile traffic so we dont lose them.

Btw this site will be legit 100% since it's owned by Dreamcash Owner [Content Locking site] and he pays over 2 years on time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 95 2017-10-16, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  looking for a network miamor 10 352 2017-10-12, 07:22 AM
Last Post: 37710t
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 166 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork
  Network like OGAds dumel55 3 142 2017-09-29, 04:28 PM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Help which CPA network Easy Convertion lead?? warrensandre25 6 314 2017-09-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: alwaysnewbie

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top