Have a server, what to do?
2013-10-22, 10:04 PM,
So I have a very powerful dedicated server that I use for minecraft, but I have so much unused power on there, so I was wondering is there anything I could to to help me along my CPA journey? I was thinking about running viewers and stuff to get a lot of points, but is there anything else you guys can think of?

I also have 15 private proxies I have made on the server, but not sure what I can do with these either as I have no issue making YouTube accounts. Thanks for the help!

-rexir
2013-10-22, 10:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-22, 10:32 PM by Remco.)
Buy a league of legends bot and start a referral service.
Easy 100$/day right there.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-...s-trading/
2013-10-23, 04:04 AM,
(2013-10-22, 10:31 PM)Bravirem Wrote: Buy a league of legends bot and start a referral service.
Easy 100$/day right there.
/forum/league-legends-trading/

Thanks, man. I'll keep that in mind. Trying to stay pretty whitehat as of late, so will wait and see haha.
2013-10-23, 05:07 AM,
Buy GSA Ser, and run it on there.
Use that to build backlinks to your videos/sites.
???
Profit.

I would recommend you do it on sites, once you have some stable sites up your earnings will stay stable.
Unlike with video's where you need to fight for your spot and hope you won't get flagged.

For GSA Ser tutorials, check out te forums here
2013-10-23, 06:35 AM,
(2013-10-23, 05:07 AM)Vampirion Wrote: Buy GSA Ser, and run it on there.
???
Profit.

I would recommend you do it on sites, once you have some stable sites up your earnings will stay stable.
Unlike with video's where you need to fight for your spot and hope you won't get flagged.

Yeah, I was also thinking about this. I always hear mixed reviews and stuff about software like this though, so I'm hesitant haha. Would it help me THAT much? Thanks for the reply man.
2013-10-23, 06:42 PM,
(2013-10-23, 06:35 AM)rexir Wrote:
???
Profit.

Yeah, I was also thinking about this. I always hear mixed reviews and stuff about software like this though, so I'm hesitant haha. Would it help me THAT much? Thanks for the reply man.

I do not have the GSA software myself, but I will buy it soon.
This would help you alot on more competitive niches, and it saves you alot of work.
You only have to start the campaign and use the correct settings.

In my opinion, this would deff be worth the investment
2013-10-23, 11:34 PM,
(2013-10-23, 06:42 PM)Vampirion Wrote:
???
Profit.

This would help you alot on more competitive niches, and it saves you alot of work.

Alright thanks a lot man, I think I will probably buy it when my next payment comes through. Gonna keep this thread open incase of more ideas :)
2013-11-18, 12:17 AM,
(2013-10-23, 11:34 PM)rexir Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 06:42 PM)Vampirion Wrote:
???
Profit.

Alright thanks a lot man, I think I will probably buy it when my next payment comes through. Gonna keep this thread open incase of more ideas :)

GSA is offering a 5 day trial! Why dont youtry it out in 5 days and then decide if u really wanna buy it or not?

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. Qoins 2 206 2017-05-15, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Qoins
  VPS/Dedicated server - FB/Insta Automation CorteX 5 997 2016-10-29, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Bernis
  Searching for the most CHEAP vps server. thexamx 12 1,226 2016-04-08, 01:27 AM
Last Post: AffiliateKing
  Setting up an ad server for PPC / media buy campaigns php 1 653 2016-02-01, 05:39 AM
Last Post: ahmadashfaq
  Best Windows RDP SErver kr0smx 1 302 2015-09-12, 07:03 AM
Last Post: TokyoDesu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top