Have An eBay Account? Make Easy Money!
2017-12-07, 07:57 PM,
Hey guys! Wanna make some easy money??? I got a connection in a very popular retail company to get amazing discounts on items. These items sell fast and with 2 day shipping in the US. 

I am looking for people to sell these items in eBay. The reason I don't is because this last summer I sold virtual licenses and got banned haha. The items I will be selling are GPS, electronics, coffee supplies etc. Name brand brand new in the box all legit. 

How it will work:
I will send you a list of items that sell fast.
How much I recommend you sell it for.
How much it costs to buy from me.
And any questions you have for selling online. 

When you get a sale on eBay, you buy the item from me via PayPal payment and I will give you the tracking number within 24 hours. If anything goes wrong I will give you a refund, but like I said these items are legit so nothing goes wrong. I did this last year myself and made about 3 sales a day going easy on it.

In order for this venture to work properly you would want an eBay account that does not hold transactions. Other wise you will have to wait until the item has arrived to be paid by eBay and that's a pain.

I am looking to take 1-3 people no more than that.
Yesterday, 02:15 PM,
(2017-12-07, 07:57 PM)Sparticus Wrote: Hey guys! Wanna make some easy money??? I got a connection in a very popular retail company to get amazing discounts on items. These items sell fast and with 2 day shipping in the US. 

I am looking for people to sell these items in eBay. The reason I don't is because this last summer I sold virtual licenses and got banned haha. The items I will be selling are GPS, electronics, coffee supplies etc. Name brand brand new in the box all legit. 

How it will work:
I will send you a list of items that sell fast.
How much I recommend you sell it for.
How much it costs to buy from me.
And any questions you have for selling online. 

When you get a sale on eBay, you buy the item from me via PayPal payment and I will give you the tracking number within 24 hours. If anything goes wrong I will give you a refund, but like I said these items are legit so nothing goes wrong. I did this last year myself and made about 3 sales a day going easy on it.

In order for this venture to work properly you would want an eBay account that does not hold transactions. Other wise you will have to wait until the item has arrived to be paid by eBay and that's a pain.

I am looking to take 1-3 people no more than that.

Sounds intressting
Yesterday, 09:18 PM,
I've got a 25k limit account, would be interested in working with you on this

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LETS MAKE 100K IN A MONTH FROM ADWORDS sandoshi 9 743 2017-10-26, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Ayteck
  How to make $100 per day with CPA? flecko 6 397 2017-09-10, 12:25 AM
Last Post: flecko
  [JV] Unlimited Adwords account+Yahoo Gemini Account Funding -Your Cloaking campaigns AffiliateKing 9 1,880 2017-08-21, 03:51 PM
Last Post: adwbro
  I Have Unlimited Facebook Ads Account JV discoverynetcom 6 453 2017-07-17, 08:47 AM
Last Post: charlez
  Looking for partner - My FB Ads account, your CPA/Blackhat Ads ryandipranata 10 687 2017-05-20, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Shmulik1983

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top