Hashtag Research & Tools.
2015-01-23, 01:50 PM,
Hello my fellow CPA Elites members. This is my first post here, and I hope its useful to some people.
Im pretty new to internet marketing, CPA, PPD, etc, and one of my first ventures is to make a popular Instagram account, and then monetize it.
Now everyone knows that Instagram, as well as other social media sites uses hashtags.
The only thing I'm not sure about is how important they are in getting your account or fan page or whatever more traffic/followers/likes/etc.
But I am trying something where I research the hashtags I use sort of he way you would keywords. That way I can use the most popular/searched for hashtags.
Anyhow, on to the tools I mentioned,

1. HashAtIt.com this is a search engine that searches HASHTAGS (#) on your favorite social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

2.hashtagify.me is a free tool to explore Twitter hashtags and their relationships. The analysis is based on a 1% sampling of all tweets – the maximum that Twitter gives for free.

3.hashtags.org provides essential information, research and how-to knowledge to help individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide improve their social media branding and intelligence.

4.keyhole.co Tracks hashtags, keywords and URLs in real-time. Keyhole’s hashtag analytics dashboard is comprehensive, beautiful and shareable!

5.ritetag.com streamlines the process of finding the best tags to go with content to be shared, embracing the unique tagging constraints of numerous important content-sharing networks, including Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Flickr and many more.

I took the descriptions from the site I found these at.
I've found them pretty useful in my project, so I thought maybe someone else could benefit from it as well.
Thanks for reading, and best of luck with your earning.
Latest Thanks - View all

goofy77(2015-11-23 09:15 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube keyword research & volume naathanz 16 869 2017-05-26, 02:06 PM
Last Post: interwent
  Twitter Unfollow Tools to Unfollow Non Followers insomniac 2 542 2016-06-29, 04:12 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  Monetization tools in YouTube video ZeroChances 2 693 2016-01-19, 10:37 PM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  [HOT] Facebook Events - One of my Powerful Tools _Wolf 3 611 2015-06-25, 07:44 PM
Last Post: cxjho2x
  Endless Free Ways and Tools to Promote Your Webpages. tapsearcher 0 450 2014-04-24, 09:44 PM
Last Post: tapsearcher

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top