Harsh realization
2016-09-06, 01:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-06, 01:04 PM by CrazyApple.)
I have to get this off my chest. I have been succeeding here and there on CPA with IMO a less popular method which requires more investment.

Now this sounds all good and dandy but it also bugs my mind, since it's a risk-reward situation, luck plays a decent part of making money (at least the way I do it.)

Then it struck me, the whole concept of CPA includes a small part of luck. You sometimes just have to be on the right place at the right time and it eats me inside for some reason. Is anyone else struggling with this? Just the fact that you can get stuck in the void waiting for that right moment or keep searching and looking for the right place, sometimes it takes so long to accomplish anything that it literally makes me sick.

Sometimes this keeps me up for multiple days in a week and I can't talk to anyone about it because I don't know anyone in the CPA world, so I'm sorry for the rant but I really had to get this off my chest somewhere.

EDIT: I forgot to add something... I realize that hard work and dedication is the most important thing in the CPA world, but for some reason I keep convincing myself that even though you work as hard as you can, it all comes down to being in the right place at the right time. THIS is mainly why I'm so mentally damaged.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-10-01 06:53 AM) 
2016-09-06, 01:14 PM,
(2016-09-06, 01:00 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: I have to get this off my chest. I have been succeeding here and there on CPA with IMO a less popular method which requires more investment.

Now this sounds all good and dandy but it also bugs my mind, since it's a risk-reward situation, luck plays a decent part of making money (at least the way I do it.)

Then it struck me, the whole concept of CPA includes a small part of luck. You sometimes just have to be on the right place at the right time and it eats me inside for some reason. Is anyone else struggling with this? Just the fact that you can get stuck in the void waiting for that right moment or keep searching and looking for the right place, sometimes it takes so long to accomplish anything that it literally makes me sick.

Sometimes this keeps me up for multiple days in a week and I can't talk to anyone about it because I don't know anyone in the CPA world, so I'm sorry for the rant but I really had to get this off my chest somewhere.

EDIT: I forgot to add something... I realize that hard work and dedication is the most important thing in the CPA world, but for some reason I keep convincing myself that even though you work as hard as you can, it all comes down to being in the right place at the right time. THIS is mainly why I'm so mentally damaged.

I agree luck does come into play sometimes, but then so does hard work and a do-or-die attitude. Some people will test ONE platform out for it's traffic and once they get banned accounts, they leave. Others however have warrior attitudes and won't give up, they will sit down for a week or even a month and split test different ways to bypass the problem.

Everybody is wired differently in life, some better than others, I personally have a habit of giving up to easily and moving from one project to another. It's easily done to be honest because to give up appeals a lot more to most, than to grind and ride out the storm until a solution for the problem is found.
2016-09-06, 01:16 PM,
(2016-09-06, 01:00 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: I have to get this off my chest. I have been succeeding here and there on CPA with IMO a less popular method which requires more investment.

Like you said hard work is the most important thing in CPA but i don't think there is luck , if you find the good opportunities at the right moment that's not chance , that mean all your previous work and search about how to make money was not a waste of time . I mean CPA is not like gambling or invest money in some new company , you can control how you work , how you manage your business , how to promote your product . With gambling or company investment you just bet than if you put some money on that you expect some return .

Anyway 90% of all my earning start because i spend more than 2 hour/day to find trend product and niche , find some information or some word ,banner , picture who can help me to increase my CR and convince people . Some people make 2$/day with a Pokemon GO LP , when smart people who know how to promote that earn 5000$/day with this same LP , the only difference is the second person use more time to search how to promote this LP and not rush directly on the niche without any knowledge

Thanks for your message and sorry for my english :)
2016-09-06, 09:27 PM,
I also agree, its all about testing and optimising. Luck sure does help, but rarely is needed, at least with paid traffic.
2016-09-08, 11:08 AM,
i think hard work who gets you in the right place and right time some times luck also gets you in the right place and right time but not always .
you cannott see someone successful with just luck maybe luck have a role to play but it will be small role .
2016-09-09, 10:31 AM,
All success requires luck. Take any millionaire, rewind time and see if they do it again and chances are they won't.
2016-09-30, 04:27 PM,
Luck luck luck, work work work, test test test!
2016-09-30, 09:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-30, 09:51 PM by LarryTalks.)
I refuse to accept the idea of luck, a million in revenue doesn't popup at your doorstep by luck. For you, what may seem incredibly difficult, is all the other person knows. As well as you don't hear of the numerous failures that come before the success. You might not notice what you've done but any income earned is through your own efforts. That's why testing is so efficient. If you want a million dollars in anything, just set your mind to getting it and don't stop until you reach there, dedication beats all other factors.
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2016-09-30 10:56 PM) 
2016-10-01, 12:49 AM,
I completely agree with you buddy, testing and optimizing angles will take some time and luck plays a vital role.
2016-10-01, 02:09 AM,
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
— Seneca

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Sad Realization Bandit 9 759 2013-09-11, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Diem

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top