Hard beginning
2015-05-13, 07:20 PM,
Hey guys, I'm Srdjan from Serbia (you can read my name, as a surgeon in english. It's very similar Smile)
I'm a real beginner at IM. I read, and I learn a lot these days.
However, my general plan for now is to learn to bild sites in maybe wordpress, so i coud start my own sites in some niche, and than try get in sam CPA networks, and do some affiliate marketing.
What do you guys thing about this plan for a start? Of course I plan to continue to read and learn everything about IM.
Maybe some advice what else to learn to start?

Thank you
2015-05-13, 07:37 PM,
depending ont what your main goal is.
But i recomand you to learn seo, a bit of html and visual basic (vb only if you want to promote blackhat niches).

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do"
2015-05-13, 10:26 PM,
I think you should learn HTML, Wordpress perfectly, any graphics program, maybe social promoting and SEO ;]
2015-05-14, 07:26 PM,
(2015-05-13, 07:37 PM)Just4Fun Wrote: depending ont what your main goal is.
But i recomand you to learn seo, a bit of html and visual basic (vb only if you want to promote blackhat niches).

Well, my main goal is to make some money as soon as possible Grin
I have some short term, and some long term goals.
Short term goal is to learn WordPress and HTML (i know some basics in HTML/CSS) so I could start do anything online, and also some SEO basics.
For start i'm interested about affiliate marketing because it seems to me that I can start earning money relatively soon. Maybe I'm wrong? Shock
Long term goal is to perfectly learn HTML/CSS, WordPress, SEO (as much as i can) because my plan is that in the future, i can provide service to the others.
It's my thinking now...I hope this makes some sense Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm CPAKing2017 here to bank hard! CrypticEagle 2 325 2017-01-26, 09:57 PM
Last Post: CrypticEagle
  just beginning davew 6 316 2014-12-18, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Nem

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top