(HUGE SHARE) Higher Your CR On Your CPA Network!
2017-09-13, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-13, 03:44 AM by RaeRed.)
A majority of the people who advertise on CPA networks nowadays copy everybody else or they advertise something similar. Unfortunately, that's in CPA's nature. You can either create your own landing page and make something seem as real as possible or copy a generator landing page from somebody else.

In this guide, I'll be showing a few example's and how you can higher your CR enormously with your current CPA Network.

Take it or don't.

[hide]
What your viewers initially see: First Impressions Are Everything

If you're doing SEO or YouTube or Instagram: The first thing your viewer see's whether it'd be the title or description of your website, the title of your YouTube video or the thumbnail and the username and profile picture of your Instagram account is everything.

Not a lot of people think like that because they decide to just rush everything and get everything done and pushed out of the way. They think they're going to make money by rushing it, which they will, but not as much as they could be getting.

LANDING PAGES:

If you are advertising a generator for a game, drastic changes like changing the background image, the title, keywords on the generator, some coding plays a part as well. When people see the same stuff, same keywords, same generator, they're obviously going to click away or maybe they don't at first but then click away when they see your content locker because that's now called 'repetitive' these days as CPA is becoming a little more saturated.

If you can afford to hire someone to create a never-before-seen generator for you, that would be the best choice. Something new is WAY better than something old and used.

GEO TARGETING:

GEO targeting is VERY important depending on the type of websites you make and what you're targeting.

I've seen hundreds of websites and let me say, so many people miss out on a lot of opportunities. In other words, as said previously, they rush their website and they don't think about the things they should actually be thinking about.

Let me explain.

If you have a MultiNiche website all around "game hacks" in English targeting countries that just speak English (obviously), then you're lowering your CR on purpose.

See that I underlined "on purpose". I look at a few game hacks on Google and come a cross these multiniche websites and check out their live.feedjit views/stats and some of their viewers are from countries like Sweden, Netherlands, Australia and yet the list goes way on from there.

If you didn't already know, in these countries, you can earn from $7-$25 per lead on your CPA network. However, if your website language is in English, some may not understand or not know how to complete the pin submit.

However, having a GEO script on this multiniche website post that redirects certain countries to different landing pages (or generators) would help you a lot more in terms of converting these countries.

Not a lot of people would take the extra mile and research how to do this though, but if you do, you're doing yourself a favor in the long run and targeting your potential audience from for example, Sweden, better.

KEYWORDS AND OTHERS:

Take a look at everybody advertising free Instagram followers on Instagram. You can see these pages by going to for example TaylorSwift's instagram page and going through her followers followers. Every account looks the same. "Spammy". "Fake". "Already seen that, tried that, didn't work".

That goes the same with doing SEO or advertising on Facebook or Google/Bing or YouTube. You HAVE to be original and unique to higher your CR. Your website, what your advertising, your keywords have to stand out and look as new-real as possible.

Take a look at Google by searching "Clash Royale Hack" and tell me how many of the websites ranking first page look almost the same. What's the difference between all of them?

1. They all have the same keywords.
2. They are all using generators.
3. They are all using the same images.
4. They are all advertising the same thing that everybody has already seen before.

What's new here? Exactly what I'm thinking as well.

Really think about this if you haven't already. Think new, think new things, start the trend and keep starting new ones. Don't be a follower, don't copy other people's work. It's getting old. Generators and "game hacks" have been around since 2013 (as I've known) and everything generally adapts on the online and offline world and if you aren't adapting and changing your strategies, no matter if your website is ranked #1 for all of your keywords, your CR will become lower and lower. Somebody new could make a new website and rank #2 for all of your keywords and advertise their site with new keywords (a new landing page/a new never-before-seen generator, just something that nobody has seen or head before). There's so many things we can all change.

Are you going to make that change or accept your income/CR from your CPA Network. We could all do better. But are you going to do better? It's up to you.

EDIT: Adding a part 2 to this either later tonight or tomorrow morning. In part 2 and 3, I will be adding website example's (how others aren't taking advantage of potential traffic from other countries for those high paying offers), a few video tutorials, new landing pages and ways/strategies to help higher your CR.

Stay tuned by subscribing to this thread! :)
[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2017-09-13, 02:39 AM,
Some great information here that will help me boost my conversions. Thanks one million!
2017-09-13, 02:56 AM,
Thanks for the share, unfortanely not everyone have money to hire a developer
2017-09-13, 03:18 AM,
Ok, your point is in place but you didn't show/explain what can make my CR better (except Geo part). Be unique is that it (I read that at least once a day)?
I appreciate your time spent writing this and I'm sure that it will help someone! I must give you some green for the effort for sure. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-09-13, 03:21 AM,
Thanks for the share but please rename your title with : BASIC SHARE , nothing new in what you say or nothing is really helpfull to increase the CR
2017-09-13, 03:22 AM,
Quality Post Yes i ripped landing page and saw third time i was ripping them so i decided to code and do some changes and BOOM 20$ AUS lead
2017-09-13, 03:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-13, 03:46 AM by RaeRed.)
Thread updated! Check the bottom of the OP for more details on what will be posted next.

(2017-09-13, 02:56 AM)SnackyCPA Wrote: Thanks for the share, unfortanely not everyone have money to hire a developer

You don't necessarily have to hire a developer. There's other ways around that. I'll be posting a part 2 and part 3 to this later tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned by subscribing to the thread! :)

(2017-09-13, 03:18 AM)DrKent Wrote: Ok, your point is in place but you didn't show/explain what can make my CR better (except Geo part). Be unique is that it (I read that at least once a day)?
I appreciate your time spent writing this and I'm sure that it will help someone! I must give you some green for the effort for sure. Cool

I will be posting a part 2 and part 3 to this later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I have a lot to add. Possibly some video tutorials as well to explain things better. Thank you though! :)

(2017-09-13, 03:21 AM)euforio Wrote: Thanks for the share but please rename your title with : BASIC SHARE , nothing new in what you say or nothing is really helpfull to increase the CR

I added 'HUGE SHARE' because I plan on adding a part 2 and a part 3 which will be a lot of work. There will be a lot of new things added (I'll try to explain them in video tutorials). There's a lot of more parts that I didn't have the time to add so I'll be adding those here in the part 2 and part 3.

However, I did mention a few things to help increase the CR. If you ignore for example GEO, you're losing potential pin submit leads and publishers at CPA networks wonder why certain countries don't convert. Nonetheless, thanks for adding your opinion.
2017-09-13, 03:43 AM,
(2017-09-13, 03:40 AM)Aicec Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 02:56 AM)SnackyCPA Wrote: Thanks for the share, unfortanely not everyone have money to hire a developer

You don't necessarily have to hire a developer. There's other ways around that. I'll be posting a part 2 and part 3 to this later tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned by subscribing to the thread! :)

(2017-09-13, 03:18 AM)DrKent Wrote: Ok, your point is in place but you didn't show/explain what can make my CR better (except Geo part). Be unique is that it (I read that at least once a day)?

I will be posting a part 2 and part 3 to this later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I have a lot to add. Possibly some video tutorials as well to explain things better. Thank you though! :)

(2017-09-13, 03:21 AM)euforio Wrote: Thanks for the share but please rename your title with : BASIC SHARE , nothing new in what you say or nothing is really helpfull to increase the CR

I added 'HUGE SHARE' because I plan on adding a part 2 and a part 3 which will be a lot of work. There will be a lot of new things added (I'll try to explain them in video tutorials). There's a lot of more parts that I didn't have the time to add so I'll be adding those here in the part 2 and part 3.

However, I did mention a few things to help increase the CR. If you ignore for example GEO, you're losing potential pin submit leads and publishers at CPA networks wonder why certain countries don't convert. Nonetheless, thanks for adding your opinion.

Ok i don't see you plan to add more part Smile
2017-09-13, 05:06 AM,
You're Awesome Mate! Stay HQ!
2017-09-17, 11:50 AM,
Great guide mate, thanks a lot for the share.