HQ Expired Domains With BIG NAME Backlinks From VentureBeat, Wikipedia, CNN and More
2014-09-17, 01:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-18, 02:49 PM by newmember.)
Need domains for your PBN? OK, well, if you’re building your own PBN, so it’s clear that you already know what you’re doing. I don’t have to sit here and explain the benefits of having authoritative domains in your network over freshly registered ones.

However, I do want to briefly go over one thing - what makes a domain “authoritative”? That word certainly gets tossed around a lot.

Many will say that certain metrics - DA, PA, TF, and Citation Flow - are the measurements of an authoritative domain.

That can be true, but blindly trusting metrics that have been automatically generated by third parties is extremely risky. If just one shady domain slips through the cracks then your entire network is at risk.

If you’re already sick of hearing me talk and just want to just see the super low prices, scroll to the bottom of this post for the “Show Me The Money” headline.

Otherwise, continue on.

What you should be looking at for PBN domains:

1. History & backlink profile

The “metrics” that can be easily manipulated, and thus aren’t terribly important:

1. PR
  2. DA/PA

How PR is manipulated:

This doesn’t even need to be explained. If you’re here, you know that PR has been obsolete for years. Google doesn’t even care about it. They haven’t updated it in nearly a year… enough said.

How DA/PA is manipulated:

This quote comes straight out of Search Engine Journal.

“It is believed that Moz has a tougher time identifying spammy links than Google and thus DA/PA can be inflated artificially.”

Moz gives value to spammy links - blog comments, forum profiles, image comments, etc. Are other domain sellers artificially inflating their domain names with these crappy links?

Probably not, but the previous owner could have easily just sent a lot of spam links at the domain, and, as a result, the domain will have a high PA/DA. I check every domain to make sure the metrics of the particular domain (which are already quite high) haven’t been warped in any way.

Regarding all metrics - PA/DA/TF/CF - remember, people:

These are expired domains!

Once you register the domain, start putting content on it, and start pointing more links at it, your PA, DA, TF, and CF are all going to increase very quickly.

The starting metrics for each of my domains:

1. Average PA is 20
2. Average DA is 10
3. Average TF is 4
4. Average Citation Flow is 8

Still, though, try to break out of the toxic mentality that high metrics = good domain. A lot of sellers will only scan domains that have a certain value for DA or PA, and because of this, they miss out on a ton of the good ones.

You constantly see sites ranking #1 that have low PA, TF, whatever. It’s not like Google is checking the Moz or Majestic ranks when it decides where to put a site in the SERPs. You can bet that it’s checking the inbound links, though.

And my inbound links are PRISTINE, son!

Each domain has a minimum of one authoritative sites giving it a contextual backlink.

These sites include: Wikipedia, Answers.com, CNN, The Guardian, CNet, Mashable, Tech Crunch, Wired, Huffington Post, Venturebeat, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Gawker, Boingboing, TheRegister, Engadget, etc.

Each domain has a minimum of ten referring domains.

So, you’ll get the juicy backlinks from the authority sites, but you’ll also get some smaller ones for some pre-loaded diversity, because it’s very rare that a domain only has authoritative backlinks from the big guys.

I meticulously check the SEO history of the site and the anchor text of all of the backlinks.

If a domain has ever been used for SEO (whitehat or blackhat, doesn’t matter) then I don’t offer it to clients. If even one anchor text is a little bit sketchy, then I don’t offer it to clients. Only the best ones are offered to clients.

What I am trying to say is that all of my domains are aged and clean and they all have a sturdy foundation for you to build onto.

That’s it.

Show Me The Money!

1 domain - $24,99

5 domains - $118,99

10 domains - $224,99

20 domains - $425,99

20% Off for 10 first customer

Ballers who need more than 20 domains, just contact me; I’ll hook you up.

Couple things to note...

Contact Details :

You can add me on skype or pm here if you want to order or you have any questions. I will gladly answer to all of them :)

And of course you can write your skype and I will add you!
1. I haven’t actually registered these domains. You can just go into your favorite domain registrar and get it like that.
2. Deliver time is usually right around 24 hours - it can be up to seven days, though. If you need to know an exact time, just shoot me a quick PM
3. If you like to see what you’re buying before actually shelling out any cash, just PM me for a couple of domain samples and you can decide if they’re what you want.

That’s all, folks! Seriously, if you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to reach out by posting below or sending me a PM. I am completely transparent in what I do and I’d never want someone to purchase from me without fully understanding what he’s getting.
Latest Thanks - View all

OneDollar(2014-09-23 10:26 AM) 

100$ Bing ads coupons for just 7$.
50$ Facebook coupon for just 12$.
Bing + Adwords Ads Jv
My skype: adwordacc5655
2014-09-18, 01:20 PM,
Paid premium thread.
2014-09-18, 01:38 PM,
DA/PA could be manipulated, but TF is what shows you if your domain is build on spam blog comments (high PA/DA) or quality links.
I will put more weight on TF.
Goodluck to your thread.
2014-09-18, 02:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-18, 02:49 PM by newmember.)
(2014-09-18, 01:38 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: DA/PA could be manipulated, but TF is what shows you if your domain is build on spam blog comments (high PA/DA) or quality links.
I will put more weight on TF.
Goodluck to your thread.
Thank you for your advice, CPA Puppy !
Yes, TF is important to show if domain is build on spam blog comments or not. However, Majestic often misses some backlinks. I checked some domains have few dozens backlinks in ahrefs but have only 5,6 backlinks in majestic. Also, nofollow links (wikipedia, answer) doesn't increase any TF to domain.

However, I will try my best to find domain which has good TF and good TF/Citation Flow.

Bing + Adwords Ads Jv
2014-09-19, 01:22 PM,
(2014-09-18, 02:47 PM)newmember Wrote: Thank you for your advice, CPA Puppy !
Yes, TF is important to show if domain is build on spam blog comments or not. However, Majestic often misses some backlinks. I checked some domains have few dozens backlinks in ahrefs but have only 5,6 backlinks in majestic. Also, nofollow links (wikipedia, answer) doesn't increase any TF to domain.

However, I will try my best to find domain which has good TF and good TF/Citation Flow.
For most of my domains - Majestic and yAhrefs are equal, sometimes Majestic find more backlinks (Ahrefs is suppose to be better). Yes, I tend to agree with you most factors could be manipulated to a certain degree, this is why we get 4,5 or 6 factors of them and analyze them all.
For example yesterday I found a very good domain, all was OK, until I found only one little anchor 8% - "indian pills something...".
During the last year both GSA SER and PBN methods were introduced to the masses and now it is much harder to find good expired domain. Almost all of them are penalized or something like that.
Once again wish you good luck.
2014-09-30, 07:25 PM,
Will you give us option to select domains from say 2-3 different domains?
2014-10-29, 05:37 AM,
Is this service still alive? I would like to buy, please msg me.

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2014-10-29, 05:34 PM,
(2014-10-29, 05:37 AM)hammerK Wrote: Is this service still alive? I would like to buy, please msg me.

Yes, it is still alive. I sent you a message. Thanks !

Bing + Adwords Ads Jv
2015-01-16, 11:01 PM,
Hey,

Do you own those domains?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER HQ Phone Verifications for 1$. [Real Numbers] iray 45 2,351 2017-12-10, 07:14 PM
Last Post: iray
  HOT DEAL [HQ SERVICE]Jabba the Hut's VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [PERFECT FOR CPA/PPD/PPI] Jabba the Hutt 65 6,339 2017-12-09, 04:32 AM
Last Post: NightHawkTB
  JUST LAUNCHED [BOOST YOUR CR] reCAPTCHA Content Locker - I'm not a robot, but with offers! [HQ/HOT] Harrington 33 1,658 2017-12-06, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bizburger
  HOT DEAL [HQ] [AGED] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [AGED] [HQ] SkyisTheLimit 256 38,093 2017-12-05, 11:08 AM
Last Post: hustlehard
  HOT DEAL HQ Phone Verifications 1$ for Number maxvolrat 6 250 2017-12-01, 07:49 AM
Last Post: zhouguoyun88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top