[HQ] DAILY MOTIVATION DO DON'T GIVE UP AND CONTINUE
2017-04-24, 03:57 PM,
Hi guys. I am 100% sure that everybody of us is sometimes succeding and sometimes he falls. And when you fall you want to give up. Simple example: All of your instagram accounts are getting banned. So you give up because it is difficult. But if you succeed in difficult projects and goals you are going to have far more results than if you succeed in simple projects. Watch this video please.

Latest Thanks - View all

popoloko23(2017-04-26 12:16 PM) n00b(2017-04-24 04:49 PM) 
2017-04-24, 05:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-24, 05:33 PM by Darker.)
The motivation has to come from yourself. What you wanna achieve, what you wanna do with your life. You need money for living, for trips, to do stuff, so start working!
I found no benefits at all in watching these motivational videos. For me the best motivation is that I need to work in order to travel around the world, see stuff, experience and leave good tips for bartenders Cool

Not saying it's not helpful for some people, just sharing my minds Smile
2017-04-24, 05:39 PM,
(2017-04-24, 05:33 PM)Darker Wrote: The motivation has to come from yourself. What you wanna achieve, what you wanna do with your life. You need money for living, for trips, to do stuff, so start working!
I found no benefits at all in watching these motivational videos. For me the best motivation is that I need to work in order to travel around the world, see stuff, experience and leave good tips for bartenders Cool

Thanks for this answer i think the same like you , these kind of video are clearly useless to have motivation . To have motivation you need a goal , help your family , help your friend , cure your disease , travel. Watch a motivational video is just the best way to loose your time
2017-04-24, 05:41 PM,
(2017-04-24, 05:39 PM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 05:33 PM)Darker Wrote: The motivation has to come from yourself. What you wanna achieve, what you wanna do with your life. You need money for living, for trips, to do stuff, so start working!

Thanks for this answer i think the same like you , these kind of video are clearly useless to have motivation . To have motivation you need a goal , help your family , help your friend , cure your disease , travel. Watch a motivational video is just the best way to loose your time

Actually my best motivational videos are the songs in Youtube with some amazing views from foreign countries and that really motivates me to earn money Grin

[Image: OGL4n6g.gif]
2017-04-24, 05:49 PM,

(2017-04-24, 05:41 PM)Darker Wrote:

Actually my best motivational videos are the songs in Youtube with some amazing views from foreign countries and that really motivates me to earn money Grin
Well there are people that dont understand how life works and have some difficulties. I am glad that you guys have enough motivation. But there are enough people who this video is motivating. Ex for me. It is motivates me because i was lazy and had no motivationbut watching this video i got motivation and start also banking.
2017-04-24, 06:00 PM,
(2017-04-24, 05:49 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Well there are people that dont understand how life works and have some difficulties. I am glad that you guys have enough motivation. But there are enough people who this video is motivating. Ex for me. It is motivates me because i was lazy and had no motivationbut watching this video i got motivation and start also banking.

Very well then! I guess after some time (and money) you realize that money is only a "tool" and the real thing what motivates you is not about money but goals that money helps you achieve.

[Image: OGL4n6g.gif]
2017-04-24, 07:20 PM,

Well said brother!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does textme app give us free phone number? kingston123 3 213 2017-10-31, 11:32 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 241 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  I have hq Dating traffic, but no one is making a conversion JustTrying 11 434 2017-09-10, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Klv90
  Don't do adf.ly kids. Harrington 9 264 2017-09-01, 08:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Who had Free Gift Card LandingPage.Please give me 5light 1 233 2017-07-25, 09:31 PM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top