HOw do you build email list?
2015-01-12, 06:26 AM,
alright so im wondering how can i build an email list. so like how would it work.
is there a sofware that i use that scraped emails from any keyword i type?

or....?
Latest Thanks - View all

cpasecrettips(2017-02-27 02:43 PM) 
2015-01-12, 06:46 AM,
(2015-01-12, 06:27 AM)Guidex Wrote: I use a free software with a pop up. Called Sumo List builder. Works so well!

hmhmh, not sure how it works. do you enter your keyword and it scrapes a bunch of emails?
2015-01-12, 06:48 AM,
Squeeze page is the best to build a list !
Since i started to promote clickbank products Its the way to go if you want to build your money empire !!!

I have SendBlaster to send e-mails to my lists.
2015-01-12, 07:20 AM,
(2015-01-12, 06:26 AM)Mσney Wrote: is there a sofware that i use that scraped emails from any keyword i type?

This is called a "key logger" and it's of course highly illegal.

Why don't you set up a simple form that requests the email addresses of your users before they are being sent to a content locker?
2015-01-12, 07:26 AM,
(2015-01-12, 07:22 AM)Guidex Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 07:20 AM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 06:26 AM)Mσney Wrote: is there a sofware that i use that scraped emails from any keyword i type?

This is called a "key logger" and it's of course highly illegal.

It's not called a keylogger bahaha. A keylogger is a malicious tool used to record keystrokes on the infected computer.

Sorry, I understood his question exactly like this.

Then instead he should install some of the known email harvester tools. These are scrapers for email addresses.
2015-01-12, 07:30 AM,
why you guys suggesting keyloggers to scrape LOL. thats the dumbest thing ever xD.

anyways yeah i need some sort of email harvester tool xD
Latest Thanks - View all

Restricted7(2015-01-12 07:43 AM) 
2015-01-12, 07:34 AM,
(2015-01-12, 07:30 AM)Mσney Wrote: anyways yeah i need some sort of email harvester tool xD

Yes, as I wrote already above.

But the biggest disadvantage of an email harvester is, it's illegal to send email to people without their permission. And I think the CR in this case would be really bad.

You should better realize the form method, because in this case you'd have the permission of every single user.
2015-01-12, 09:08 AM,
There is many way to build an email list. The most common and legal as ConversionDoc said is to create a short and good looking squeeze page with an autoresponder like Getresponse/Aweber. Offer to the visitor a free product* like an ebook/video related to the traffic you target then if they submit their info (email) and they confirm the optin, send them the free product to their mail they just submited. You can also setup a Thank you page in your autoresponder that will redirect them, once they submitted their infos, to a cpa offer.

If you want to use content locker, imo, firstly give them for free 1,2,3....etc product(s) that will build a trust from you and setup some follow up message** with emails containing link that will redirect them to a LP with a content locker to unlock like an "exclusive" ebook/video.

Then send targeted free traffic/ paid traffic to your squeeze page.

* how to get easily a free and legal product to offer: find some PLR product with giveaway right and offer it.

** how to write follow up messages that convert: head over clickbank...etc and copy some follow up mails already created regarding a related product. Most of Clickbank products get affiliate tool page containing premade bulk emails. You need to search for this little logo under the related product:[Image: 1157eec1c0.gif]

or check this in the attibute right side bar once in CB market place:

[Image: f33182f6d3.png]

then take a look at the product description and you will see link like this: product.com/aff, head up there and signup then check if there is some premade bulk emails ready to copy and reedit.

Regards

PS it's really basic but you can start from this...
2015-01-12, 09:37 AM,
(2015-01-12, 09:08 AM)NZT48 Wrote: There is many way to build an email list. The most common and legal as ConversionDoc said is to create a short and good looking squeeze page with an autoresponder like Getresponse/Aweber. Offer to the visitor a free product* like an ebook/video related to the traffic you target then if they submit their info (email) and they confirm the optin, send them the free product to their mail they just submited. You can also setup a Thank you page in your autoresponder that will redirect them, once they submitted their infos, to a cpa offer.

If you want to use content locker, imo, firstly give them for free 1,2,3....etc product(s) that will build a trust from you and setup some follow up message** with emails containing link that will redirect them to a LP with a content locker to unlock like an "exclusive" ebook/video.

Then send targeted free traffic/ paid traffic to your squeeze page.

* how to get easily a free and legal product to offer: find some PLR product with giveaway right and offer it.

** how to write follow up messages that convert: head over clickbank...etc and copy some follow up mails already created regarding a related product. Most of Clickbank products get affiliate tool page containing premade bulk emails. You need to search for this little logo under the related product:[img]/eoLer/1157eec1c0.gif [/img]

or check this in the attibute right side bar once in CB market place:

[img]/eoLUt/f33182f6d3.png[/img]

then take a look at the product description and you will see link like this: product.com/aff, head up there and signup then check if there is some premade bulk emails ready to copy and reedit.

Regards

PS it's really basic but you can start from this...

You seems experienced with CB i need a squeeze page can you help me on this ?? pm if you want.
2015-01-12, 09:44 AM,
Now I know how to build an email list, thanks for this thread.

"In late repentance."

-xchanmolx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 3 148 2017-10-13, 06:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 197 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 142 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 838 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Email Cleaner for low bounce rate... zwyxel 2 142 2017-08-04, 03:12 PM
Last Post: zwyxel

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top