HOW TO START CPA, RESOURCES, MENTOR
2015-05-08, 08:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-08, 08:31 PM by abbeynism.)
Hi Good day everyone here.
I appreciate people here and I believe I can be one of the BIG GUNS here soon.

I want to start CPA/PPD. I have a goal of earning $300-$500 in the first month.
I have some basic internet marketing ideas.

I have some questions and I will appreciate EVERY INPUTS.
1. If I want to focus on Hack Softwares, Games Hacks, FULL Movies, where can I get them without filling surveys or going through PPD?
2. I will like to have a mentor, join his affiliate network with his link and do what ever he think is right. I was trying to contact Darkstar but I do not have priviledge to do so (I have lesser than 50 posts) my skype@ abbeynism
3. For a start should I focus on a niche for a blogspot, or multiple niche on a single blogspot?

Any other thing I need to know, welcome.

I would have love to edit the subject of this post with a single addition of question at the end so people can know it is a question an dnot guies.

I pls I am waiting for the first response.
Pls help someone.
Latest Thanks - View all

ivchepro(2015-09-03 07:09 PM) 
2015-05-08, 08:36 PM,
"I believe I can be one of the BIG GUNS here"

No, you can't and here is why.

-Instead of searching these forum and looking at the thousands of threads which answer everything you could imagine you'd rather make a thread and sit there waiting for some to reply. CPA takes hard work, dedication and requires you to think for yourself, which you're clearly lacking.

If by the impossible you have some how looked through all these threads and still have no idea what to do then Id suggest finding something else to do.

Welcome to CPAE.
2015-05-08, 09:12 PM,
thanks Ben. I think you get it wrong. I will be great! That's for sure.

have searched here but I can not find any relative answer to that.

And.......do not bother yourself with your own personality.

Some people can help and some people will.
We are not the same!

Kudos!
2015-05-08, 09:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-08, 09:21 PM by Ben”””.)
(2015-05-08, 09:12 PM)abbeynism Wrote: thanks Ben. I think you get it wrong. I will be great! That's for sure.

We are not the same!

Kudos!

haha you can't find anything relating to your questions. You're either blind or stupid, which is it?

"Bother my self with your own personality" What?

"we are not the same" You got that right. I'm willing to put in the effort and actually do things myself. Not sit here and wait to be spoonfed.
2015-05-08, 09:34 PM,
Hey bro honestly it's like ben said most people here will just ignore you as you need to figure things out on your own. If you can't think and try new stuff you can't be successful at IM. You will earn money at some point but never enough to be "Great" .

But to answer your question. Go to the follow along sections. You will find your answers as you clearly didn't look.
2015-05-08, 09:36 PM,
I'll tell you one thing, don't actually provide h@cked games or full movies. You will probably get in legal trouble.
2015-05-08, 09:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-08, 09:45 PM by abbeynism.)
(2015-05-08, 09:21 PM)Ben””” Wrote:
(2015-05-08, 09:12 PM)abbeynism Wrote: thanks Ben. I think you get it wrong. I will be great! That's for sure.

We are not the same!

Kudos!

haha you can't find anything relating to your questions. You're either blind or stupid, which is it?

"Bother my self with your own personality" What?

"we are not the same" You got that right. I'm willing to put in the effort and actually do things myself. Not sit here and wait to be spoonfed.

I do not think I deserve those insults whatsoever.

I request and you can't give. Somelse will and have.

Respect is reciprocal.

(2015-05-08, 09:36 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: I'll tell you one thing, don't actually provide h@cked games or full movies. You will probably get in legal trouble.

Thanks. You are great man!

(2015-05-08, 09:34 PM)Job Wrote: Hey bro honestly it's like ben said most people here will just ignore you as you need to figure things out on your own. If you can't think and try new stuff you can't be successful at IM. You will earn money at some point but never enough to be "Great" .

But to answer your question. Go to the follow along sections. You will find your answers as you clearly didn't look.

You are great. You are responsible.
God bless.
2015-05-08, 11:52 PM,
read your pm, i can teach you if you accept my demands

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 7 159 6 hours ago
Last Post: epalyou
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 386 Today, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 132 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 186 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,363 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top