HOW TO FIND AND HIRE YOUR FIRST ROCKSTAR TEAM MEMBER
2016-12-05, 06:59 PM,
anouther share for those that want to take things to anouther level:
Quote:As your affiliate marketing business grows, how will you hire your first team member and stay one step ahead of the competition?

You could put in more hours by yourself, but this really isn’t the answer to all your problems.

You guys should know I hate the concept of being a one man army. You only have 24 hours in a day, and one person can’t compete against an optimized team.

You’re only one person, and you you can only do so much. Don’t burn yourself out when there’s a better option.

I know hiring can be uncomfortable, and it’s going to take some time to get good at. Just remember it’s a skill, and skills can only be improved through repetition.

Don’t worry if you make mistakes. I’ve learned that one good hire can outweigh 3 bad ones.

Whenever people ask me about hiring, they’re always asking low level questions.

What websites do I use?
Should you hire local or remote?
Should you hire your friends?
Those questions aren’t as important as learning how to build a solid hiring process. Once you build the system, then you can hire people who have knowledge of the industry, a willingness to learn and, of course, that hustling mentality that’ll take you to the top of your game.

What’s the Process for Hiring Your First Team Member?

It’s one thing to say you wanna hire your first team member. It’s another thing entirely to take the right steps at the right time.

When you have bad hires, I know it’s tempting to blame the person. He’s lazy, or he’s just not what you expected.

But keep this in mind, you’re the one that hired him. Think about your process. Employees will come and go, but your process is an asset that stays with you forever.

Fortunately, there are several things you can do to avoid a bottleneck that’ll slow your progress.

Here are the five most important steps for finding and hiring that ever-important first employee (or contractor).

source here: https://charlesngo.com/hiringprocess/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Where to find game hack tool ? dipak777 5 402 2017-11-14, 11:02 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Experience with VA? - And where to find one. TheGreatDane 3 157 2017-10-12, 01:04 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 221 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 138 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top