[HOW] Advises needed :)
2016-01-26, 06:40 PM,
Hi guys,

So I am starting my CPA journey once more (this time it will be noted in a separate thread) but before doing so I wanted to ask a few questions:

1. I am a total newbie with this so I picked an over-saturated niche (gaming/giveaways).
-Is that something that I should change or ?

2. My methods of promoting will be IG and YT (note that I still haven't made any money so I will be manually growing my IG account and spamming YouTube Videos on a daily basic)

3. My idea is to have a perfectly well designed Web-site where the users will need to complete a Survey before proceeding to their "offer" (It's a blackhat niche so they will not be getting anything)

-Is there an offer that I should pick for my niche (niche related) or I can go with any offer that I find ?

All tips and tricks are welcome! I must get up to 10$/day asap ...else no summer for me :)

ps: Thanks to dejan001 for his tips and advises :) Appreciated a lot man!
2016-01-26, 06:42 PM,
Saturated niches are perfectly fine for newbies since it can hone your coa skills and gain starting experience.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-01-26, 06:43 PM,
Cheers mate :) Hopefully I will gain something out of this ...

ps: I m a total noob or a blind man and I can't find the "edit" option to edit the title of the thread - If someone can do it, I would be grateful :)
2016-01-26, 09:09 PM,
you can setup a conent locker. and get traffic from your targeted country. like nethelands has got many nice pin submits. Like iphone 6s bh niche. and promote that on social media.
2016-01-26, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-26, 09:46 PM by Dekocar.)
(2016-01-26, 09:09 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: you can setup a conent locker. and get traffic from your targeted country. like nethelands has got many nice pin submits. Like iphone 6s bh niche. and promote that on social media.

Hi mate,

I have a question -> I see German offers are highly paid (15$ +) My niche is a Giveaway niche as I said -> What do you think ? Should I try the usual US offers or target German Traffic ?

Bare in mind that I am a total newbie :)

ps: Wasn't BH promotion on Social Media's something you get banned from??

Hi mate,

Should I f.e target Germany as a country since their offers are quite nice (pin submits) and how can I promote it on Social Media if it's illegal to do that ?

Every advice is appreciated :)
2016-01-26, 09:47 PM,
(2016-01-26, 09:42 PM)Dekocar Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 09:09 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: you can setup a conent locker. and get traffic from your targeted country. like nethelands has got many nice pin submits. Like iphone 6s bh niche. and promote that on social media.

Hi mate,

I have a question -> I see German offers are highly paid (15$ +) My niche is a Giveaway niche as I said -> What do you think ? Should I try the usual US offers or target German Traffic ?

Bare in mind that I am a total newbie :)

ps: Wasn't BH promotion on Social Media's something you get banned from??

if your are doing wh they wont i think. i think you should target german because like if you have two persons that are paying to make chance on the giveawa and you have 20 us leads. then is german ones making more. so i was in your place i should have going with german ones
Latest Thanks - View all

Dekocar(2016-01-26 09:59 PM) 
2016-01-26, 10:00 PM,
I see.

Any chance you may help me find a "dutch" or german giveaway site so that I can "check" it out to see how it should look?

Also, if possible - could you tell me how is the "submit" a pin process in details ? I can't find any pin offers for my country thus I have no idea what the 'user' is supposed to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UAE traffic is urgently needed. 1moneyman123 2 145 2017-10-25, 11:35 PM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 373 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 213 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 115 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 118 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top