[HELP]Wordpress post image problem
2014-10-21, 12:30 AM,
Hello everyone, I had the Infinity them installed on Wordpress, now the thing is whenever I add new images and resize them in the post, when I publish the post they are big and blurry like this:

Can someone help me?

Thanks, Sweet

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-10-21, 02:18 AM,
So you resize them in the body text but when you publish them they display larger? When you go back are the sizes the ones you input or do they seem to match the bloated version? (the size of the image displayed)

I've had issues where where images will display larger but all I have to do is alter the image dimensions in the HTML.

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-10-21, 02:38 AM,
(2014-10-21, 02:18 AM)Joe Ferguson Wrote: So you resize them in the body text but when you publish them they display larger? When you go back are the sizes the ones you input or do they seem to match the bloated version? (the size of the image displayed)

I've had issues where where images will display larger but all I have to do is alter the image dimensions in the HTML.

in the body text they appear resized as I want, when I update the post they get bigger and blurred...when I go back the pics have the resized size

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-10-21, 05:35 AM,
Go to "html" version , and edit the size of ( width & heigh ) of your picture , try to put something below its initial values .

[Image: SOJrUnN.png]
2014-10-21, 11:53 PM,
(2014-10-21, 05:35 AM)another IM guy Wrote: Go to "html" version , and edit the size of ( width & heigh ) of your picture , try to put something below its initial values .

yeah, tried that....no change though, I think my the problem is with my theme Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with wordpress for multi niche orochimaruhf 3 174 2017-11-08, 01:59 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 176 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 181 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 189 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 256 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top