[HELP] What should i do ?
2016-04-28, 02:13 PM,
i havent money to invest or to buy the paid trrafic but i want the free method because i have up for 6 month without any dollar :(
what should i do ?
how can i earn my first $

http: //i.imgur.com/onS6pMW.png
2016-04-28, 02:15 PM,
What ways have you promoted? I always recommend starting through Facebook because you can get in direct contact with people based off your niche.
Also, double check your niche is something people want.
2016-04-28, 02:22 PM,
(2016-04-28, 02:15 PM)Soup Wrote: What ways have you promoted? I always recommend starting through Facebook because you can get in direct contact with people based off your niche.
Also, double check your niche is something people want.

i try post on facebook groups and womment on pages but i havent any visit and also any load .. can you give me a method to start for free and which doesn't need money (method for free traffic )
my skype : B.Charaf15@outlook.fr
2016-04-28, 02:23 PM,
Right, I just removed FOUR threads you spammed on here related to the same topic, it looks like you're new to this forum but I will tell you now to cut this out. If you persist on spamming the forum with LQ threads asking for support on the same subject you will be warned/temp banned. Think before you post threads we even introduce different options for you before you post the thread, asking are you sure where your posting is correct, I'm unsure how you consider the journey/downloads sections as places to post questions quite frankly, think, and stop abusing the forum right now.
2016-04-28, 02:27 PM,
(2016-04-28, 02:23 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Right, I just removed FOUR threads you spammed on here related to the same topic, it looks like you're new to this forum but I will tell you now to cut this out. If you persist on spamming the forum with LQ threads asking for support on the same subject you will be warned/temp banned. Think before you post threads we even introduce different options for you before you post the thread, asking are you sure where your posting is correct, I'm unsure how you consider the journey/downloads sections as places to post questions quite frankly, think, and stop abusing the forum right now.

it's ok i'm sorry , i'm a new user in this forum thats why i don't know how to use it very well .
i'm sorry ! Smile
2016-04-28, 02:40 PM,
(2016-04-28, 02:27 PM)charocharaf Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 02:23 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Right, I just removed FOUR threads you spammed on here related to the same topic, it looks like you're new to this forum but I will tell you now to cut this out. If you persist on spamming the forum with LQ threads asking for support on the same subject you will be warned/temp banned. Think before you post threads we even introduce different options for you before you post the thread, asking are you sure where your posting is correct, I'm unsure how you consider the journey/downloads sections as places to post questions quite frankly, think, and stop abusing the forum right now.

it's ok i'm sorry , i'm a new user in this forum thats why i don't know how to use it very well .
i'm sorry ! Smile

Sure, it's one thing being new that I can understand, but spamming the same threads in different sections for the forum I'm sure you knew was wrong. Please just ensure it does not happen again, it's all I ask and no warning had even been issued because I can see you're new to the forum.

Thanks

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top