[HELP] Website Monetization Strategy
2017-02-27, 01:02 PM,
Currently, I'm about to go into SEO. I've found a pretty awesome niche with relatively zero competition and 7-10k searches per month. The problem is, this is my first time doing SEO and I don't know how I should go about it. Without being too vague as possible, the websites for my keyword are not exactly one page landing pages. The websites offer a "service"/ have functionality that isn't super easily replicated. The best analogy I can think of is an array of websites that search for the best food around you. Now, I'm not sure how I can SEO and monetize this. On one hand, I thought I could just link to the other site after my locker (then I thought this would reduce my PR and increase the other's). I'm not sure if I should just do a blog-ish thing where I explain how to find the nearest food spots and then link to the other websites after my locker. Sorry for being a bit rambly; this is my first time doing SEO.

Thanks for the help :)
2017-02-28, 12:56 AM,
Well as there is no competition for your keywords then why are you worried for decreasing PR?
2017-02-28, 02:26 AM,
Well you can to the blogish things with quality articles, quality content will rank your site and bring you $$$.
2017-02-28, 06:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-28, 06:26 AM by Raeynes.)
Because linking to a competitor can only hurt me. dedivah6
2017-02-28, 08:18 AM,
So your new to seo but you know u found a zero competition niche, that kindof contradicts itself, how did u check for competition to determin its almoust 0?
2017-02-28, 08:37 PM,
(2017-02-28, 08:18 AM)pepeneo Wrote: So your new to seo but you know u found a zero competition niche, that kindof contradicts itself, how did u check for competition to determin its almoust 0?

I used some SERP analysis tools like Moz. Maybe that's unreliable?
2017-02-28, 10:31 PM,
Well, always do manual Google Page 1 Competition Analysis with the help of Mozbar, Ahrefs, and Seoquake Chrome extensions. Never depend on any Keyword Difficulty Score because KD Score is kind of shit these days so go manual.

After ranking your way to top 3 results on Page 1 use these ways to monetize your blogs.

1. Regular Blogger Way: Use any ad network like AdSense.

2. Rank and Rent: I have seen this method is used by many guys who are into Local Seo, they just rank blogs for desired local terms related to cities and then rent that blog or post to those particular people in that niche.
like they rank for example 'Plumbers in LA' (This is not easy to rank just an example) and then they reach to popular plumbers or plumbers reach to them for linking their existing website or page there.
So in your case you can reach to those food spots/vendors etc.

3. Content locking
2017-03-01, 12:59 AM,
(2017-02-28, 10:31 PM)aloneak Wrote: Well, always do manual Google Page 1 Competition Analysis with the help of Mozbar, Ahrefs, and Seoquake Chrome extensions. Never depend on any Keyword Difficulty Score because KD Score is kind of shit these days so go manual.

After ranking your way to top 3 results on Page 1 use these ways to monetize your blogs.

1. Regular Blogger Way: Use any ad network like AdSense.

2. Rank and Rent: I have seen this method is used by many guys who are into Local Seo, they just rank blogs for desired local terms related to cities and then rent that blog or post to those particular people in that niche.
like they rank for example 'Plumbers in LA' (This is not easy to rank just an example) and then they reach to popular plumbers or plumbers reach to them for linking their existing website or page there.
So in your case you can reach to those food spots/vendors etc.

3. Content locking

Because I want to make the most money possible, I'm between adsense and content locking. I'm not sure how well content locking would fit in with my website. I know it's kind of my job to think of a locker (like a captcha or "support our site" ect), but does anyone have any ideas on what works the best for blogs? I think a landing page with highly desireable locked content is a good design, but since I want to rank I chose to do a blog with less desirable information that can either be locked or monitized with ads. Would a landing page rank as easily as a blog?
2017-03-02, 03:14 AM,
Adsense will be best for you, but as you want to be in CPA try maxbounty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 40 1 hour ago
Last Post: sudipda
  Useful Website Watt 17 608 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,132 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 152 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Help me to rank my multiniche website.how can i bring more traffic? dipak777 9 280 2017-09-17, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dipak777

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top