(HELP) Step by step CPA
2016-03-24, 08:45 PM,
I'm a noob who wants to run cpa marketing, and I do not have basic knowledge at all in digital marketing , this is my very first step , can someone give me some advice or any recommended course to take ? thank you if you willing to reply in my thread :D
Latest Thanks - View all

karimbo211(2016-03-28 04:18 AM) 
2016-03-24, 09:26 PM,
check out the niche tutorial and downloads section. I have shared there a lot of guides.
Latest Thanks - View all

karimbo211(2016-03-28 04:19 AM) Togetherrevenue(2016-03-25 04:15 AM) 
2016-03-24, 10:13 PM,
(2016-03-24, 08:45 PM)dementia7 Wrote: I'm a noob who wants to run cpa marketing, and I do not have basic knowledge at all in digital marketing , this is my very first step , can someone give me some advice or any recommended course to take ? thank you if you willing to reply in my thread :D

Don't buy courses or anything like that, you can find everything you need to know for FREE! just search this forum and Google too. FYI - I'm about to put together a bunch of videos that I'll add on here and elsewhere, they will be free as well.
Latest Thanks - View all

dementia7(2016-03-28 08:21 PM) Nem(2016-03-24 11:28 PM) 
2016-03-25, 02:10 AM,
Agree with above 100% never ever i repeat never ever buy any E-Book or course how to earn $$$$ a day!Never!
2016-03-25, 02:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-25, 02:21 AM by Eion.)
As everyone said, the best way to learn CPA or affiliate marketing in general, is to invest both time and money on this field and learn from mistakes. There is no way you can achieve success without having proper experience and knowledge. You should only spend money on software, hosting, domains and advertisements as courses, ebooks, tutorials and other paid "spoon-fed" methods are 100% bs. Also, think outside the box; believe me, with proper out-of-the box ideas, you can literally dominate CPA/affiliate marketing.
2016-03-28, 12:48 AM,
I've been promoting CPA offers for 16+ years. I do quite a bit differently than most here.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there in no credit card required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form to make money. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a purchase.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle to them, as they overall have worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal. So the potential exists to produce high volume. I will still promote offers that don't have that angle or even some that require a sale, but I still look for mass appeal to exists. Having mass appeal has really been the key.

There are man PPL offers that pay $20-$60 (some higher depending on the vertical) that work well on front-end campaigns. Offers that pay much less or those that require a purchase I promote on the back-end.

Now, you can have a great offer, but if you can't drive traffic to it, it's not going to matter. When it comes to generating traffic, this is where I don't follow anything that the masses do or the experts say and why I have been so successful.

I purchase data (email) and monetize it using the PPL offers. I purchase fresh/targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that there is a ppl offer that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg and target specific PPL offers. I also purchased aged data, which is a bit more complicated and some additional resources are needed to do.

So essentially I'm spending the bulk of my adverting dollars on data, rather than paying for some form of advertising/traffic. So I'm building assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost. Where most marketers are just generating clicks, that they can't ever market additional offers to.

Many are going to say to never buy a list, However, there is a big difference between buying a list that you are then going to try and sell a very specific product or service, compared to strictly monetizing the data, using free offers that have mass appeal and pay well.

I can tell you that any data that you purchase isn't going to be nearly as responsive as an opt-in you personally developed. But you compensate for this with large volume, which is perfectly fine, because you can acquire data much quicker and much cheaper than if you developed it. The key is to then, clean and prune the poor data out and segment the remaining data into responsive and targeted subsets. So you are then mailing much less, but making much more for it's volume. Which you just keep repeating until you are capable of driving massive traffic that you own the source of.

Obviously it's more involved, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively managing the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

I hope that gives you something to think about. However, it's not for everyone, as it's a business that takes money to make money, because there are just more expenses on the front-end getting started. So won't be suitable for those starting out with low budgets.

* If your someone that has more time than money. I would seriously think about creating your own PPL offer, as it's not as hard as one might think. You do have to spend time optimizing it and getting buyers for the leads. But if you build something that really converts well, getting affiliates to drive traffic is fairly easy.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gianex(2016-03-29 10:16 PM)  HawkEye(2016-03-28 08:51 PM) 

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-03-28, 08:31 PM,
(2016-03-24, 09:26 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: check out the niche tutorial and downloads section. I have shared there a lot of guides.

(2016-03-24, 10:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 08:45 PM)dementia7 Wrote: I'm a noob who wants to run cpa marketing, and I do not have basic knowledge at all in digital marketing , this is my very first step , can someone give me some advice or any recommended course to take ? thank you if you willing to reply in my thread :D

Don't buy courses or anything like that, you can find everything you need to know for FREE! just search this forum and Google too. FYI - I'm about to put together a bunch of videos that I'll add on here and elsewhere, they will be free as well.

(2016-03-25, 02:10 AM)DeepDown Wrote: Agree with above 100% never ever i repeat never ever buy any E-Book or course how to earn $$$$ a day!Never!

(2016-03-25, 02:16 AM)Eion Wrote: As everyone said, the best way to learn CPA or affiliate marketing in general, is to invest both time and money on this field and learn from mistakes. There is no way you can achieve success without having proper experience and knowledge. You should only spend money on software, hosting, domains and advertisements as courses, ebooks, tutorials and other paid "spoon-fed" methods are 100% bs. Also, think outside the box; believe me, with proper out-of-the box ideas, you can literally dominate CPA/affiliate marketing.

(2016-03-28, 12:48 AM)emonetize Wrote: I've been promoting CPA offers for 16+ years. I do quite a bit differently than most here.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there in no credit card required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form to make money. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a purchase.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle to them, as they overall have worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal. So the potential exists to produce high volume. I will still promote offers that don't have that angle or even some that require a sale, but I still look for mass appeal to exists. Having mass appeal has really been the key.

There are man PPL offers that pay $20-$60 (some higher depending on the vertical) that work well on front-end campaigns. Offers that pay much less or those that require a purchase I promote on the back-end.

Now, you can have a great offer, but if you can't drive traffic to it, it's not going to matter. When it comes to generating traffic, this is where I don't follow anything that the masses do or the experts say and why I have been so successful.

I purchase data (email) and monetize it using the PPL offers. I purchase fresh/targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that there is a ppl offer that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg and target specific PPL offers. I also purchased aged data, which is a bit more complicated and some additional resources are needed to do.

So essentially I'm spending the bulk of my adverting dollars on data, rather than paying for some form of advertising/traffic. So I'm building assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost. Where most marketers are just generating clicks, that they can't ever market additional offers to.

Many are going to say to never buy a list, However, there is a big difference between buying a list that you are then going to try and sell a very specific product or service, compared to strictly monetizing the data, using free offers that have mass appeal and pay well.

I can tell you that any data that you purchase isn't going to be nearly as responsive as an opt-in you personally developed. But you compensate for this with large volume, which is perfectly fine, because you can acquire data much quicker and much cheaper than if you developed it. The key is to then, clean and prune the poor data out and segment the remaining data into responsive and targeted subsets. So you are then mailing much less, but making much more for it's volume. Which you just keep repeating until you are capable of driving massive traffic that you own the source of.

Obviously it's more involved, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively managing the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

I hope that gives you something to think about. However, it's not for everyone, as it's a business that takes money to make money, because there are just more expenses on the front-end getting started. So won't be suitable for those starting out with low budgets.

* If your someone that has more time than money. I would seriously think about creating your own PPL offer, as it's not as hard as one might think. You do have to spend time optimizing it and getting buyers for the leads. But if you build something that really converts well, getting affiliates to drive traffic is fairly easy.

thanks to everyone who replied on my thread , i really appreciate it . thanks to hawkeye , for your kindness and effort to make some video tutorial . can someone guide or suggest me , which subforum should i read first ? and is there any tutorial step by step in there ? thanks guys for all help
2016-03-28, 08:36 PM,
(2016-03-28, 08:31 PM)dementia7 Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 09:26 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: check out the niche tutorial and downloads section. I have shared there a lot of guides.

(2016-03-25, 02:10 AM)DeepDown Wrote: Agree with above 100% never ever i repeat never ever buy any E-Book or course how to earn $$$$ a day!Never!

(2016-03-25, 02:16 AM)Eion Wrote: As everyone said, the best way to learn CPA or affiliate marketing in general, is to invest both time and money on this field and learn from mistakes. There is no way you can achieve success without having proper experience and knowledge. You should only spend money on software, hosting, domains and advertisements as courses, ebooks, tutorials and other paid "spoon-fed" methods are 100% bs. Also, think outside the box; believe me, with proper out-of-the box ideas, you can literally dominate CPA/affiliate marketing.

(2016-03-28, 12:48 AM)emonetize Wrote: I've been promoting CPA offers for 16+ years. I do quite a bit differently than most here.

thanks to everyone who replied on my thread , i really appreciate it . thanks to hawkeye , for your kindness and effort to make some video tutorial . can someone guide or suggest me , which subforum should i read first ? and is there any tutorial step by step in there ? thanks guys for all help

I made the video course check it out: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
2016-03-28, 08:47 PM,
(2016-03-28, 08:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I made the video course check it out:

thank you mate , i will download all of tutorials , thank you very much hawkeye :) . but i want to ask again , is it worth to buy or join private coach to cpa marketing ? will you publish some private course ? :p
2016-03-28, 08:49 PM,
(2016-03-28, 08:47 PM)dementia7 Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 08:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I made the video course check it out:

thank you mate , i will download all of tutorials , thank you very much hawkeye :) . but i want to ask again , is it worth to buy or join private coach to cpa marketing ? will you publish some private course ? :p

Why do you need to ask me again, I already gave you my view on that above.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 101 8 minutes ago
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 57 Today, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  New to CPA trying to create a keygen vla2110 5 214 Yesterday, 11:45 AM
Last Post: cellmind3
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 7 329 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 207 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top