[HELP] Starting a new multi niche website
2016-01-21, 04:45 PM,
Here is my total cpagrip earnings.
[Image: qXCs7AA.png]

I did not get my first payout yet. I made this 6$ from facebook.
Forget past.
So now i booked a domain and hosting and now it is active.
I will install wordpress multi niche theme in website. and i will upload 10 to 15 post daily related to game hack and will put a download button in last with cpa content locker.
So if any one have any best wordpress multi niche theme that is good for seo please give me download link.

And i want to know that is this a good method. I will do seo regularly will i get leads from that.

If i am going to do something wrong then please tell me and share some tips for me so i can start my journey soon.

Money Learning And Earning
2016-01-21, 10:36 PM,
Try Hiero theme , nice and clean
2016-01-22, 10:50 AM,
You can try to use the search section in this forum. There are a lot of multi niche templates that are shared here.
2016-01-22, 01:47 PM,
I would prefer Gameszone Dark Red Version

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-27, 04:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-28, 05:03 PM by HawkEye.)
Started my website I got many views but not click
anybody please analyse my website and tell me the problem
Staff - Removed this to protect your personal niches.

2016-01-27, 07:57 PM,
u r site content is fully copy and paste mate which will not make u rank try to write ur own unique content and get ur ranking for long term multi niche site can be ranked by only that way

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2016-01-27, 08:00 PM,
If as Viralxxx said its a complete copy-paste then you can even get penalized and you won't rank shit

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-28, 04:40 PM,
Yeah i will add good content but for some keywords my website rank on top page and i got many views in cpagrip through that but did not get click.
I want to clear that the locker i added to website at download button is good or i will change it with link locker??

2016-01-28, 05:02 PM,
(2016-01-21, 04:45 PM)Raman saab Wrote: Here is my total cpagrip earnings.
[img]/qXCs7AA.png[/img]

I did not get my first payout yet. I made this 6$ from facebook.
Forget past.
So now i booked a domain and hosting and now it is active.
I will install wordpress multi niche theme in website. and i will upload 10 to 15 post daily related to game h@ck and will put a download button in last with cpa content locker.
So if any one have any best wordpress multi niche theme that is good for seo please give me download link.

And i want to know that is this a good method. I will do seo regularly will i get leads from that.

If i am going to do something wrong then please tell me and share some tips for me so i can start my journey soon.

There are plenty of good themes around just search, you will find what you need, unless someone here provides you with something golden that is.

Quote:So if any one have any best wordpress multi niche theme that is good for seo please give me download link.

- Just remember... if you do plan on adding SEO into your domain you must be very careful in regards to not over doing it with to many links, if you create a good PBN (private blog network) you will be aright, but if you decide to spam the site with links you will be caught and penalized faster than you think.

My advice... stick to using one niche per domain if you are planning on building links, that way at least you will be able to keep the site up for longer than if you do the above, again, if you can build a decent PBN though you can use it to help rank your niches on one multi niche site without as much risk.

Edit: I just removed your personal niche website you posted in the posts above, don't do that unless you want your niches to be taken from you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,854 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 519 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Useful Website Watt 17 600 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,125 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 148 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top