[HELP] Promotion Method
2013-05-14, 07:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-14, 07:44 PM by Homer.)
Hey CPAElites Members (:

I got 3 fresh .com niche websites (on page optimized) and I want to ask you what you recommend?

YouTube vs Google vs Facebook or all of them?

My Resources:
- 3x Windows VPS: Vagex Pro (100k), u2bviews (30k), enhanceviews (100k), Hitleap (start using it)
- 1x Linux Offshore VPS: Hosting
- 900 pages long SEO book (will be delivered next days)
- private facebook viral script (atm I'm not using it)

Which way would you go? Thank you in advance.

Edit: I'm highly motivated and would go the hardest way if it's the best.

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2013-05-14, 08:00 PM,
(2013-05-14, 07:49 PM)ReadByte Wrote: Setup a viral script on your niche domain. Use nginx + PHP + MySQL on your VPS + Cloudflare. Then keep running your YouTube tools on your Windows VPS. Make videos about the niche site, rank them. Make the website nice. Rank it. Then make a Facebook page for it and have the viral script take care of the rest. Now do this for the other 2 niches and you'll be rolling in moolah.

Thank you. Really helpful answer (: Would the free Cloudflare package be enough?

2013-05-14, 09:28 PM,
Okay would you recommend using Blackhat or Whitehat SEO?

2013-05-17, 09:19 AM,
Hmm, what i recommend?
I recommend you make nice looking website, add referral script or force them to tweet/share/g+ etc.., then before giving them out what you offer, make them connect to your viral facebook script.
Make nice video with audio and rank it, link the video to your website ofcourse.
As for the Facebook Page, it depends on your niche, i don't have that much time to manage facebook page's therefor i don't make facebook page's (Depends on the niche ofcourse)

The point is to make them share your website, but don't put that stupid LIKE LOCKER, where they must like your site before they can see your content, because that will only decrease your earnings, i mean c'mon, why would i like some site before even seeing the site or it's content.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 152 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 163 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 173 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,837 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  want method to get bing coupons unlimited trafficbeast 2 921 2017-09-02, 10:59 PM
Last Post: asamer88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top