[HELP] Migrating deleted Blogger blog to Wordpress
2016-03-24, 02:29 PM,
Hello guys!

This is my very first thread and unfortunately, I need your help. My blogger multiniche site recently got locked out for Spam. I already submitted an appeal, however, Blogger seems taking too long to respond and I feel it won't be granted. My Blogger blog is ranked in many niches and it has a pretty decent visits, so it's very sad if I won't be able to recover it.

Now, I came to the idea of getting it migrated to Wordpress as I saw some almost applicable instructions online about it. However, none of them provides resolution to deleted Blogger blogs. By the way, I was able to download a backup (XML file) of my blog and hope that helps. Also, I'm using a custom domain for it.

I'm wondering if someone from here had experienced this and would like to guide me through the process. It would be very much appreciated.

Please reply to this thread or shoot me a pm if you may.

Thank you very much guys!
2016-03-24, 02:37 PM,
Try posting into the correct forum, this is not a download/niche share is it.
You were already banned for spamming, think before you post please.

Moved.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubrub(2016-03-24 06:58 PM) 
2016-03-24, 04:11 PM,
Perhaps these might help:

http://wpsites.net/wordpress-tips/how-to...ou-should/

http://wpsites.net/wordpress-tips/blogge...xr-format/

It's good that you had your own domain that you can use after the transfer, people should really stay away from free blogging platforms for their hack niches.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubrub(2016-03-24 06:58 PM) 

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2016-03-24, 05:47 PM,
(2016-03-24, 02:37 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Try posting into the correct forum, this is not a download/niche share is it.
You were already banned for spamming, think before you post please.

Moved.

Apologies sir. I was trying to find the section this thread should have been posted at and thought the one I have chosen was the correct one. Thank you so much for moving the thread. I'll make sure this won't happen again.

(2016-03-24, 04:11 PM)PixelPurpose Wrote: Perhaps these might help:

/wordpress-tips/how-to-move-your-site-from-blogger-to-wordpress-and-why-you-should/

/wordpress-tips/blogger-to-wordpress-how-to-convert-a-blogger-xml-file-to-wordpress-wxr-format/

It's good that you had your own domain that you can use after the transfer, people should really stay away from free blogging platforms for their hack niches.

Thank you so much bro. I'll surely try your suggestions and will post feedbacks later on.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-03-24 05:56 PM) 

Terrible obvious LQ posts to bypass PM restriction. Read the rules. All posts are removed, take a month of to learn the rules.
2016-03-24, 06:58 PM,
Hello!

I tried to manually upload the XML file back up of my blogger site to my self-hosted wordpress site but it seemed not to be doing something. I get an error "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in......" When I checked the wordpress site afterwards, nothing seemed to have changed. I suspect the XML file does not work because my blog has been locked out (deleted)? I'm not for sure. Any idea and other resolutions guys please?

Thank you!

Terrible obvious LQ posts to bypass PM restriction. Read the rules. All posts are removed, take a month of to learn the rules.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress juice martek 3 83 2017-12-13, 06:16 PM
Last Post: martek
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 99 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  other way to monetize blog? urielD3 8 419 2017-11-28, 10:14 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  Need help with wordpress for multi niche orochimaruhf 3 175 2017-11-08, 01:59 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,205 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top