[HELP] How to redirect to another page when LP is accessed by PC/Mobile?
2017-05-19, 06:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-19, 06:13 PM by blunt.)
Hello guys! So I'm doing mobile CPI right now, and I was wondering, how should I redirect people to a different page which says "You have to do this with your phone" when they access the LP when using PC? I'm completely new at this, so if you can, please be as detailed as you can, thank you <3
2017-05-19, 06:17 PM,
Its about content lockers.
You can set it up differently on every network that have incentive offers. So, setup mobile one like "install an app to continue" and if visitor using PC, to him desktop offers will be shown and then write something like: "complete offer to continue" its better to tell them to complete desktop offer then to use phone, because on desktop there are email submits, pins etc that have lot bigger payout than app install.

You need to make one content locker (CPA network script or link that you use will know which offers to show, desk or mobile) and place it to your website. Or you can promote that content locker link. GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-19, 06:26 PM,
(2017-05-19, 06:17 PM)DrKent Wrote: Its about content lockers.
You can set it up differently on every network that have incentive offers. So, setup mobile one like "install an app to continue" and if visitor using PC, to him desktop offers will be shown and then write something like: "complete offer to continue" its better to tell them to complete desktop offer then to use phone, because on desktop there are email submits, pins etc that have lot bigger payout than app install.

You need to make one content locker (CPA network script or link that you use will know which offers to show, desk or mobile) and place it to your website. Or you can promote that content locker link. GL Cool

Hey Kent, thanks for your in depth reply!

Are you sure it's better to leave the surveys? I'm asking because most people have huge doubts about surveys, since they've been around for ages, and they never bring the desired results most of the time after the person completes them, that's what I'm the most afraid of... I got a lot of feedbacks from people saying that they see a survey hence they will not trust it, so with my philosophy, if I'd put the "use your phone for this" maybe it would look more legit, maybe I wouldn't get high payouts, but maybe I'd get more conversions on phone. Because I get only a few if none at all pc conversions per day, so it's really worthless for me to keep them and mobile CPI has been around not so long and it also has PIN offers which bring in bank....
2017-05-19, 06:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-19, 06:40 PM by DrKent.)
(2017-05-19, 06:26 PM)blunt Wrote:
(2017-05-19, 06:17 PM)DrKent Wrote: Its about content lockers.

Hey Kent, thanks for your in depth reply!

Are you sure it's better to leave the surveys? I'm asking because most people have huge doubts about surveys, since they've been around for ages, and they never bring the desired results most of the time after the person completes them, that's what I'm the most afraid of... I got a lot of feedbacks from people saying that they see a survey hence they will not trust it, so with my philosophy, if I'd put the "use your phone for this" maybe it would look more legit, maybe I wouldn't get high payouts, but maybe I'd get more conversions on phone. Because I get only a few if none at all pc conversions per day, so it's really worthless for me to keep them and mobile CPI has been around not so long and it also has PIN offers which bring in bank....

I can agree with you 100%.
Yes, try it. Suggest them (but also leave desk offers to be in locker) to use mobile device as easier to get your content.
Also, keep in mind to make it simple. You for sure don't want to confuse your visitors, especially if they are younger ones. Test mate and what gives you the best epc, stick to it.
If you have really HQ traffic\motivated visitors to fill offers for your incentive, its far better to put email/pins offers in lockers (even mobile) as your epc will be way higher.
GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-19, 06:52 PM,
Sure, so my question still remains, how should I switch the survey page on PC to a page which says "Use this with mobile"?
2017-05-20, 04:05 AM,
You can write a javascript function that detects the browser (mobile or desktop): if browser = desktop, then do this, if not, then do that.

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-05-27, 11:10 AM,
You can add a redirection php code.
2017-05-28, 11:14 AM,
You can use a browser detection code, And redirection code for that in your landing page.
2017-05-31, 12:19 AM,
Setup content lockers. :)
2017-06-04, 08:46 AM,
Why don't you use media queries in CSS to determine the width of the device and show/hide different divs with information to the visitor ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 99 11 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 133 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 176 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  GOT Landing Page CagelessBrain 8 202 2017-10-11, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  Hello. I need help with a landing page. V4P0RW4V3 2 164 2017-10-11, 09:04 AM
Last Post: lizha11

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top