[HELP] How to build/start
2015-03-28, 07:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-28, 07:11 PM by Henta24.)
Hello CPA marketers!

Im here as everybody else. To discuss CPA, but i need help from you to answer some of my own questions. Let me start off with that I'M a newbie to CPA, but as I made 25$ over a few months with little to no effort with a simple landingpage + a .tk domain, I thought, hey! If i can make that little amount of money with a simple thing like that, what could I make just by going all in and actually do something about it?

So here I am. Where should I start? I have read the starter guide, read some threads about hostin plans, where to buy my domain and remember to get WHOIS protection.

I could easily just make a landingpage on a single domain, but should I make a wordpress or blogger website, post articles, and then add my landingpages, contentlockers, filelockers with social buttons to get more indexed? Is that the right way to get clicks, leads and views? I can't see what else should be done, otherwise my example above.

For hostingplans.

Should i choose hostwinds and go with the 4.5$ plan. If I ony have to make a main page and have lockers in articles, the 4.5$ plan sounds good enough to me, but again, what if i had the 6.5$ plan and made multiple websites etc? Like I had my main page and then I had some landinpages on other domains, would that be better? It cost more, but the google bot would in theory index my page better by linkbuilding if my landingpages is not spam and quality?

Where should i buy my domain? I have been looking around a little and I havn't decided yet, which domain reseller I should go for. Is WHOIS so really important?

I hope that you guys would take time to read my thread, because I'm not sure where to start, and I think I have covered this thread with my most critical questions for now

Thanks in advance

- Edit
If I had to make a main site, would It still be considered into niches if I have different articles about niches and online generators etc?
2015-04-01, 11:54 PM,
Listen, I won't answer all of your questions. But look, you were able to create a .tk domain that can bring you money(not much but still considerable) with little to none effort. I would recommend to continue what you re doing, but by spending x10 the effort. Create as much of such websites as you can. Then once you have an important capital( ~300$-400$), then buy GSA and start SEO.

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2015-04-01, 11:58 PM,
(2015-04-01, 11:54 PM)Rational Wrote: Listen, I won't answer all of your questions. But look, you were able to create a .tk domain that can bring you money(not much but still considerable) with little to none effort. I would recommend to continue what you re doing, but by spending x10 the effort. Create as much of such websites as you can. Then once you have an important capital( ~300$-400$), then buy GSA and start SEO.

Listen to his advice, get some more money and then start doing SEO
Latest Thanks - View all

Rational(2015-04-02 12:01 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 186 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 386 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Where to start? Zakenman 4 119 2017-09-05, 02:39 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Where should I start? Dartonias 2 169 2017-06-18, 08:15 AM