HELP - Hacked content detected
2015-12-23, 04:14 PM,
This happend to all my wordpress sites.
Someone is making posts to my wordpress site without logging in wordpress admin area. There are some posts about downloading things, and adult content. These posts don't show at posts section. I am getting emails from google that my site has hacked content. Help please. How to stop this?
2015-12-23, 05:00 PM,
Well I think I can help you in this, Contact me in skype - Jw113133

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-23, 05:01 PM,
Did you used some free themes that you downloaded from some sites? That is how they probably loged in to your web site.
Try to contact your host provider to see whats going on.

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-12-23, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 06:11 PM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-12-23, 04:14 PM)Nikita Wrote: This happend to all my wordpress sites.

First of all change your entire password landscape... including email passwords... Cpanel and of course ALL of your wordpress passwords.

(Tip: Always Avoid using the same password on any two accounts.)

If they have access to ALL of your sites it's very likely that you have been compromised.

Once you've done that you need to find out who they are and how they did it:
  • Scan all of your computers for virus/rats/key loggers and the like.
  • Check all 3rd party scripts/templates/programs that are running on your host for malicious files.
  • Check what they actually did post... if it included a monetized link check the affiliate ID and report them to their own network.
  • In case it's an offline intruder set a good password on your computers user account if you haven't already.
  • Make sure to keep your computers anti-virus updated... because if it's an outdated version it'll be just as if you didn't have it.
Don't take this lightly mate... if you have been compromised.. believe me a few posts on your blogs are the least of your concerns.

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-12-23, 07:18 PM,
(2015-12-23, 05:00 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Well I think I can help you in this, Contact me in skype - Jw113133
Thank you for your help!

(2015-12-23, 05:01 PM)Nem Wrote: Did you used some free themes that you downloaded from some sites? That is how they probably loged in to your web site.
Yeah maybe from some plugins.

(2015-12-23, 06:04 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

First of all change your entire password landscape... including email passwords... Cpanel and of course ALL of your wordpress passwords.

If they have access to ALL of your sites it's very likely that you have been compromised.

• Check all 3rd party scripts/templates/programs that are running on your host for malicious files.
  • Check what they actually did post... if it included a monetized link check the affiliate ID and report them to their own network.
  • In case it's an offline intruder set a good password on your computers user account if you haven't already.
  • Make sure to keep your computers anti-virus updated... because if it's an outdated version it'll be just as if you didn't have it.
Don't take this lightly mate... if you have been compromised.. believe me a few posts on your blogs are the least of your concerns.

~MoneyCashers
Thank you very much. I decided to copy and move all my sites to another hosting and update passwords.
2015-12-23, 07:37 PM,
(2015-12-23, 07:18 PM)Nikita Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 05:00 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Well I think I can help you in this, Contact me in skype - Jw113133
Thank you for your help!

(2015-12-23, 05:01 PM)Nem Wrote: Did you used some free themes that you downloaded from some sites? That is how they probably loged in to your web site.
Yeah maybe from some plugins.

~MoneyCashers
Thank you very much. I decided to copy and move all my sites to another hosting and update passwords.

You should first do the scanning part, if he has keyloggers in your computer, all the work changing the passwords would be wasted. Or you can change the passwords, do the scanning and if found anything, change the passwords again. Hope you get it fixed.
2015-12-23, 07:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 07:53 PM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-12-23, 07:37 PM)Taavet Wrote: You should first do the scanning part, if he has keyloggers in your computer, all the work changing the passwords would be wasted. Or you can change the passwords, do the scanning and if found anything, change the passwords again. Hope you get it fixed.

Most hackers check their logs about once a day... changing the passwords before you do anything else would at least cut off access for a few hours allowing you to start the search... But yes, I think it would be self explanatory that if you do find a virus you would need to change them again.

Thank you for clarifying that... I apologize if I didn't.

(2015-12-23, 07:18 PM)Nikita Wrote: Thank you very much. I decided to copy and move all my sites to another hosting and update passwords.

That is a start... but all you've done is stall them for a minute... you need to find out how you got compromised to begin with.

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-12-23, 07:51 PM,
Do you have a panel where you can manage all your wordpress sites from one place such as infiniteWP?
2015-12-23, 08:26 PM,
(2015-12-23, 07:37 PM)Taavet Wrote: You should first do the scanning part, if he has keyloggers in your computer, all the work changing the passwords would be wasted. Or you can change the passwords, do the scanning and if found anything, change the passwords again. Hope you get it fixed.
I don't believe I have keyloggers, anyway I am running a antivirus scan. Who is doing this is working with MySQL databases for sure.

(2015-12-23, 07:49 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

Most hackers check their logs about once a day... changing the passwords before you do anything else would at least cut off access for a few hours allowing you to start the search... But yes, I think it would be self explanatory that if you do find a virus you would need to change them again.

Thank you for clarifying that... I apologize if I didn't.

(2015-12-23, 07:18 PM)Nikita Wrote: Thank you very much. I decided to copy and move all my sites to another hosting and update passwords.

That is a start... but all you've done is stall them for a minute... you need to find out how you got compromised to begin with.

~MoneyCashers

Probably they are adding post to my site from MySQL databases, because I can't find those posts in wordpress posts section.

(2015-12-23, 07:51 PM)The_Mentor Wrote: Do you have a panel where you can manage all your wordpress sites from one place such as infiniteWP?
I use cPanel and FileZilla.
2015-12-23, 08:40 PM,

~MoneyCashers

Good advice ^ also contact your hosting too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 354 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 148 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 133 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top