[HELP] Fighting the IRS, Need Money Quick
2016-07-22, 09:45 PM,
tldr; The irs are after my assets because I'm a victim of fraud in my name.

I'm trying my hardest to have a positive mindset with this matter. However, I really really need to make money. I currently have a good niche going for me and I found some traffic generators, mainly social media. For now, I did a nofollow and de-index for Google. Just so I don't have to stress about people spamming me because I know a lot of that is going on lately.

I know it's basically a dumb question to ask here, as I wouldn't give my competitor a heads up, but is there at least a hint that you could give me on towards generating 1,000's of visitors a day to my website?

I don't want to try churn and burn because I am a SEO and I do not want a bad history with Google (anymore than I have right now Evil)

Thanks guys for your time, oh and IF YOU NEED A PARTNER PLEASE PM ME. Two minds are always better than one. I'm an adult and very responsible.
~PetWussy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 340 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 305 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 152 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 173 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Quick Youtube Question ? GhostxScripter 3 149 2017-10-03, 12:35 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top