[HELP] Facebook Ads
2018-05-30, 05:12 PM,
Hello there! So I have more than a year experience in YT CPA, although recently I decided to move to Facebook Ads, since I can create quality ads, with superb design. I have a cloaker and an ad account supplier ready.

Although before I start, I have a few questions that I simply couldn't find anywhere online:

1. Single Image vs. Single Video ads? For example for a gaming niche. I can create unique quality videos aswell as unieuq quality images, just not sure which will convert better.

2. Is it worth it to make a pre-lander before the actual LP? I'm wondering because it could maybe entice the person to be more motivated to complete a survey, although it would also add an additional step to the process.

3. How much should I spend on testing each ad with laser-targeted audience? I was thinking anywhere about $50-100 per ad per day, but let me know if that's not accurate.

4. When using a rented FB Ads acc, would it be wise to buy an aged facebook account from lets say US, buy a VPS for it, connect the ad account to it and manage it from the VPS? Is there maybe something else I'm missing?

5. What words do I avoid? I know the basics such as hack, giveaway, glitch, generator etc. are there any others?

6. Any other tips? Literally anything will help, I'm new at this, so I'm trying to soak in as much information as possible.
Share This Thread :

2018-05-31, 11:22 PM,
Do the vide oads but the reach will be very less.
2018-06-05, 04:21 AM,
Yeah, Its look like you took a bigger plan. Some problem you will get when you will be in field. And you have to find its solution too.
Get a cheap ad account supplier, I buy a ad aacount which not cost more then 200$-250$ and have replace if not works, And USA ad account is rare and not stable. You can use any other country ad account without any prob, you may need to farm these ad account before starting the main ad.

I have great Facebook Ad accounts for sell Cool