[HELP] Creating wordpress site + Forum + Payments
2016-06-03, 05:13 PM,
Hi there Elites!

I'm in need of some help, i need suggestions from you guys!

The idea;

I want to create a wordpress site, where i want to sell courses of a specific niche. I also want to have a Forum section on the site. On that forum i want to have options such as upgrades/vip sections etc. (just as CPAelites website) where u cant access a specific section without upgrading.

I know how to build a wp site, but i dont have a clue what kind of plugins/theme i could use the best to create that 'upgrade/specific levels'' of accessibility for users that register on the site to make them accessible after they purchased an item of a specific level. (example; gold, platinum etc.

I would really appreciate any help+ suggestions for my question!

For now this is what i need so far;

* fast Hosting on ssd database host
* Wordpress
* Woocommerece?

Thanks!!
2016-06-03, 10:31 PM,
I seem i cant edit my posts.. so this is an addon to the previous post;

I would like to have the payment integrations as paypal, CC and iDeal.

Thanks for every help guys!
2016-06-04, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-04, 08:40 AM by Lemonhaze.)
If you want to grow a forum, i already try to copy "cpaelites" and trust me its no fun dealing with this kind of thing, you will need 6+ months minimum hard work, fake content + posts every day to get results. But anyways you ask how to make a forum like cpaelites: get mybb (plugins only available on mybb like VIP, Membershop and all this kind of shit). The problem is mybb looks crap and oldschool, but still plugins are available and you can costumize. Its not hard to create a forum but its hard to manage it and keep it going. There are also forums about "mybb" and others. Go there read, learn, ask. Dont ask here its not a "mybb community". Always go to the expert and dont ask the retards, just a tip. Even if you have questions about PPD who you want to answer your shit here? someone earning 1$ a day asking for niches and checking the bragging section all day long? ..... One tip for life dont spend times to retards only hangout with experts so you will be like them one day, get their thinking and mindset. im only answering you because i can read from you thread that you have big goals and dreams. Im not someone dont want to tell you anything so you cant build up a living like the most users here act. As i told befor go to a expert community what do you think nobody answers here :D i wish you good luck on your project, use my tips and you will reach it.

Sorry for my bad grammar im wirting fast and cant edit my posts. (because im not VIP what a tricky/greedy forum haha, want me to buy VIP to edit content).
2016-06-06, 10:38 PM,
(2016-06-04, 08:38 AM)Lemonhaze Wrote: If you want to grow a forum, i already try to copy "cpaelites" and trust me its no fun dealing with this kind of thing, you will need 6+ months minimum hard work, fake content + posts every day to get results. But anyways you ask how to make a forum like cpaelites: get mybb (plugins only available on mybb like VIP, Membershop and all this kind of shit). The problem is mybb looks crap and oldschool, but still plugins are available and you can costumize. Its not hard to create a forum but its hard to manage it and keep it going. There are also forums about "mybb" and others. Go there read, learn, ask. Dont ask here its not a "mybb community". Always go to the expert and dont ask the retards, just a tip. Even if you have questions about PPD who you want to answer your shit here? someone earning 1$ a day asking for niches and checking the bragging section all day long? ..... One tip for life dont spend times to retards only hangout with experts so you will be like them one day, get their thinking and mindset. im only answering you because i can read from you thread that you have big goals and dreams. Im not someone dont want to tell you anything so you cant build up a living like the most users here act. As i told befor go to a expert community what do you think nobody answers here :D i wish you good luck on your project, use my tips and you will reach it.

Sorry for my bad grammar im wirting fast and cant edit my posts. (because im not VIP what a tricky/greedy forum haha, want me to buy VIP to edit content).

Bro thanks allot man, its kinda pointed me in the right directions. But I would like to get these kind of features for a wordpress website tho!

Is there anybody else with WP experience combining a forum??

Thanks anyways Lemonhaze! I was aware of those guys asking for niches for 1$ dollar a day lol ( you gotta start somewhere right Nerd)
2016-06-06, 10:47 PM,
You can use the bbPress plugin for forums. You can also use a "Membership plugin" for the multilevel accounts system you're looking for. There are free and paid solutions on the market just do your research.
2016-06-06, 11:03 PM,
(2016-06-04, 08:38 AM)Lemonhaze Wrote: If you want to grow a forum, i already try to copy "cpaelites" and trust me its no fun dealing with this kind of thing, you will need 6+ months minimum hard work, fake content + posts every day to get results. But anyways you ask how to make a forum like cpaelites: get mybb (plugins only available on mybb like VIP, Membershop and all this kind of shit). The problem is mybb looks crap and oldschool, but still plugins are available and you can costumize. Its not hard to create a forum but its hard to manage it and keep it going. There are also forums about "mybb" and others. Go there read, learn, ask. Dont ask here its not a "mybb community". Always go to the expert and dont ask the retards, just a tip. Even if you have questions about PPD who you want to answer your shit here? someone earning 1$ a day asking for niches and checking the bragging section all day long? ..... One tip for life dont spend times to retards only hangout with experts so you will be like them one day, get their thinking and mindset. im only answering you because i can read from you thread that you have big goals and dreams. Im not someone dont want to tell you anything so you cant build up a living like the most users here act. As i told befor go to a expert community what do you think nobody answers here :D i wish you good luck on your project, use my tips and you will reach it.

(2016-06-06, 10:47 PM)Sky Wrote: You can use the bbPress plugin for forums. You can also use a "Membership plugin" for the multilevel accounts system you're looking for. There are free and paid solutions on the market just do your research.

bbPress is a big bullshit you can use this for a little product forum but not for serious projects.
Latest Thanks - View all

Armando47(2016-06-09 07:38 PM) 
2016-06-07, 12:01 AM,
Well if he's looking to make a CPAElites tier forum then he can either use the free solution: myBB or a paid solution: Xenforo. I believe both can integrate well with Wordpress.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-06-07, 04:36 AM,
Guy thanks for all the replies.

I took cpaelites as a example. To make this clear. I want to setup a wordpress site, within there a forum where i can use multilevels sections.(such as after paying for an product, they become premium, or gold or whatever) Does it make any sense what im trying to say? its hard to explain the thought behind what i'm looking for.

Sky, i did some research ive found allot of plugins for WP, but they just dont have that full package im looking for.
2016-06-08, 09:15 PM,
(2016-06-07, 04:36 AM)Armando47 Wrote: Guy thanks for all the replies.

I took cpaelites as a example. To make this clear. I want to setup a wordpress site, within there a forum where i can use multilevels sections.(such as after paying for an product, they become premium, or gold or whatever) Does it make any sense what im trying to say? its hard to explain the thought behind what i'm looking for.

Sky, i did some research ive found allot of plugins for WP, but they just dont have that full package im looking for.

When you want a Forum with multilevel stuff like on cpaelites (user Ranking, VIP on name, badges ect) you can only go with mybb v1.6. This is the only way to get all the plugins. Other forum systems look better but dont have all these plugins to install.
Latest Thanks - View all

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,358 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,622 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  site like mediaklondike bborzaa 2 194 2017-11-17, 09:55 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Need help with wordpress for multi niche orochimaruhf 3 174 2017-11-08, 01:59 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Best CPA for TV show Movie Site? senpah123 6 311 2017-11-07, 06:15 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top