HELP!!! Can't login at my wordpress site.
2015-11-15, 04:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-15, 04:15 AM by Mark366.)
Hello fellow elites!

I was working on my wordpress site today when suddenly i randomly got logged out of wordpress. When i tried to log back in, i got the massage: "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

I can insert my username and password. After i pressed enter i immediately get the massage/error.

Does someone know how i can fix this?

Yours faithfully,

Mark366
2015-11-15, 06:49 AM,
More information is required to answer this question. Where is your hosting? I would check the permissions on the files and directories of your installation first.
2015-11-15, 12:24 PM,
Are you able to access your CPanel?

I'm not very techy, so I would start a text chat with my hosting company....wait the 30 minutes it takes them to get to me...and ask them for help.
2015-11-15, 11:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-15, 11:37 PM by Mark366.)
(2015-11-15, 06:49 AM)trajek Wrote: More information is required to answer this question. Where is your hosting? I would check the permissions on the files and directories of your installation first.

I got my hosting done by Hostwinds.
Oke thanks, i will try that.

(2015-11-15, 12:24 PM)azgold Wrote: Are you able to access your CPanel?

I'm not very techy, so I would start a text chat with my hosting company....wait the 30 minutes it takes them to get to me...and ask them for help.
Yhea, im able to get to my CPanel, i also try got get some info of the internet and watched youtube vids. But i only could find old ones which are not applicable anymore.
I will try that. Thanks!
2015-11-16, 12:07 AM,
Have you tried contacting your hosting? Or try to change your password or make another account?
I've never had this before.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-11-16, 02:41 AM,
upload a shell on your cpanel and access the database and change the password "ID #1" of the members of that table and try logging in.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-11-16, 05:29 AM,
Seems to me that your WP account got demoted by someone else who is/was Staff (Admin member).

So you're getting a message from ACP that you can't login inside of admin panel as regular user or so. I am unsure, never experienced such error.

Either way, if you are the owner... You can login to your cPanel or whatever panel your hosting use (e.g. Kloxo, zPanel)

And find phpMyAdmin (which serves to manage databases).

Go into required DB of your WP, find your user and do your thing. You could probably add new user or change account back to Staff.
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2015-11-16 06:32 AM)  LB'Decoy(2015-11-16 06:02 AM) 
2015-11-16, 09:20 AM,
I still think the best bet for someone who isn't a techy type is to contact the hosting company and let them straighten it out, or tell you how to fix things.
2015-11-16, 03:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-16, 03:05 PM by Mark366.)
(2015-11-16, 05:29 AM)dvLden Wrote: Seems to me that your WP account got demoted by someone else who is/was Staff (Admin member).

So you're getting a message from ACP that you can't login inside of admin panel as regular user or so. I am unsure, never experienced such error.

Either way, if you are the owner... You can login to your cPanel or whatever panel your hosting use (e.g. Kloxo, zPanel)

Go into required DB of your WP, find your user and do your thing. You could probably add new user or change account back to Staff.

Thanks dvLden,
I tried it, but i can't figure it out. I im going contact hostwinds true live chat a hope they can help me.

Thanks everybody for helpen me!
When i figured it out i will post the way to do it so that i you guys know how to do it in the future when you have the same problem!

(2015-11-16, 12:07 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Have you tried contacting your hosting? Or try to change your password or make another account?

I havent got any time yet to contact my hosting ( i also have school) but i will as soon as possible.
Thats the problem i can't change my password of anything at the moment.
Thanks for thinking with me.
2015-11-16, 03:06 PM,
(2015-11-16, 03:03 PM)Mark366 Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 05:29 AM)dvLden Wrote: Seems to me that your WP account got demoted by someone else who is/was Staff (Admin member).

Thanks dvLden,
I tried it, but i can't figure it out. I im going contact hostwinds true live chat a hope they can help me.

Thanks everybody for helpen me!
When i figured it out i will post the way to do it so that i you guys know how to do it in the future when you have the same problem!

(2015-11-16, 12:07 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Have you tried contacting your hosting? Or try to change your password or make another account?

I havent got any time yet to contact my hosting ( i also have school) but i will as soon as possible.
Thats the problem i can't change my password of anything at the moment.
Thanks for thinking with me.

Alright good luck, i also had some problems with my website yesterday, but they have been resolved already hope yours get to.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a loading progress bar for wordpress! YoungArt 6 168 2017-08-26, 06:01 PM
Last Post: YoungArt
  ANNOUNCEMENT How To Protect And Secure Your WordPress Websites For Free [HawkEye Guide] HawkEye 22 5,677 2017-07-03, 03:45 AM
Last Post: alexoron
  [HELP NEEDED] Embedding P*rn videos to my adult WordPress Site nudes 15 1,779 2017-06-16, 02:09 PM
Last Post: tropicallad
  Work on Wordpress with hosting only Leo 4 749 2016-12-19, 01:20 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Choosing the right wordpress theme kalekoppen 10 2,154 2016-11-19, 05:15 AM
Last Post: $chestofloot$

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top