[HELP]CPA vs PPI : My Personal Data Available
2015-06-02, 04:15 PM,
Hello,
I'm a little confused whether I should use CPA or PPI as my main conversion method because PPI is converting really well for me but to live on it is quite risky.

I would like to tell you my conversion rates in both of the scenarios (while using PPI and CPA):

On using PPI I get $ 7.16 per 250 clicks from YouTube and from CPA I get $ 7.80 per 480 clicks from YouTube so definitely by numbers PPI is way much better, however its standing among affiliates is not so good.

I'm using RevenYou due to various reasons but I'm thinking of shifting to CPA (preferably adworkmedia) because I don't want to become a lame duck when my whole earning gets jeopardised because some PPI manager think that I was doing some shady installs like in the case of many other PPI users.

And PPI pays NET30 until you make $ 2000 per month so if I lose my income, it will be for two months.

I have made a website and I want to increase my number of projects so I wanted to be clear about whether I should use this system or that system, I would like to know about your suggestions!

[Image: hawk-5.png]
2015-06-02, 05:39 PM,
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-06-02, 05:44 PM,
Well, It looks like your PPI is BH, Which is risky yes. But if you think about it, PPI is alot easier in my opinion, i never even done PPI onl CPA. In my eyes. CPA is ALOT Harder! Unless you got an good unique Niche. PPI is made for everyone. I dont really knows what best.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pikachoo(2015-06-02 06:09 PM) 
2015-06-02, 05:56 PM,
(2015-06-02, 05:44 PM)BlackHole™ Wrote: Well, It looks like your PPI is BH, Which is risky yes. But if you think about it, PPI is alot easier in my opinion, i never even done PPI onl CPA. In my eyes. CPA is ALOT Harder! Unless you got an good unique Niche. PPI is made for everyone. I dont really knows what best.

Offering anything which isnt legal is BH,people do get things after they run my PPI app.

I have done CPA in past but conversion depends on the urgency and passion of user ,In my case it isnt that much so my EPC comes between 0.10 to 0.15.

If i earn 100 $ in CPA ,with the same Traffic I earn 150$ with PPI .

But many on Forum discussions are not allowed here. and other Forums are complaining that PPI networks ban people and keep their money w/o any notice ETC.PPI is a shady/murky business too. We dont know what the actual business model of the idustry is and will it survive in the future .Most of PPI owners are from just one country(Israel).

That makes some doubts and apprehentions inside me keeping my future income on PPI .

2015-06-03, 03:58 AM,
Go with CPA.
because PPI is a major concern for big players like Google and Microsoft allowing lesser room for PPI companies to make use of their platform which I would say amount to 90% of resources we see inside computer.

CPA is connected with socialization and multiple use of legitimate resources. so yeah ! It will last longer for sure.

Good luck
Latest Thanks - View all

Pikachoo(2015-06-03 11:23 AM) 

Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 187 Today, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 199 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 226 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top