[HELP] Absorbed a Lot of Knowledge But I'm still stuck
2014-05-13, 01:19 PM,
Long thread, I apologize. I like to tell the full story. Thank you if you took the time to read it though Grin

New Guys, you can get help as well from anyone who posts on this thread.

Main problem will be highlighted in green so you can skip all this monologue.

I wanna start off by saying that even though I'm technically inexperienced, I am not here to waste your time. I have done extensive "research" here on this forum and else where so I am not looking to be babied. Just looking for some help from the many knowledgable folks here on CPAElites. Now on to this novel...

Hey guys, I've been on this forum since last month (might not seem like long) but I have spent 90% of the time that I'm on my computer skipping through all the threads I can find.

I'm in college so I have a lot of free time and a lot of it is spent on CPAElites since I found it. I have easily seen more than a thousand threads and I read through all the replies of the good threads.

I have been trying to focus more on the whitehat stuff because I was thinking of the long run but to be honest, even after reading thread after thread and guide after guide I still can't find good keywords for the life of me! (P.S. I used to do SEO more than a year ago but I was focused on adsense back then and made like $200 in a month BUT I'm not trying to go back to adsense….CPA is what I'm focused on)

I know what to do after I get my keywords and I feel like I would probably be good at SEO.

Is it that I'm not creative enough to think outside of the box? Is it that I don't try hard enough? (I'm trying pretty damn hard IMO)

This keyword problem is really bugging me and this semester of college will be done by the end of this week, I need money over the summer break!

I'm considering just going along with blackhat.

I have a little money I can invest to start off and I have a mac so I'll need to get a reliable vps to start with for any programs I need for whitehat or blackhat.

Any advice regarding whitehat stuff? I would appreciate any help with finding good keywords. Not looking for handouts, as in to be given exact keywords to use, but just any advice that can help me get going and that I can implement to find keywords on my own.

OR

No? Well how about some advice regarding blackhat? If I was to start right now, I would go the youtube route.

Start with those saturated niches like game hacks --> Make a vids and a landing page --> Optimize both for my keyword, but mainly my videos 'cause why bother with on-page SEO for a game hack --> Rank the videos (does the unlist method still work?) --> Send them to my landing page with content/file locker.

Is this the best way to go about doing blackhat in my situation?

Anything to help would be greatly appreciated!
2014-05-13, 01:56 PM,
Please help him because here is my problem too.
I have spent 90% of the time that I'm on my computer skipping through all the threads but i'm zero now.
2014-05-13, 02:03 PM,
Easiest way to start is to just start. You can keep reading and looking for the perfect method but will never find one.

You have to see what works for you. Even if you copy say blackhat stuff it might not work for you. Might have lq landing pages, or lq videos or the niche might be dead.

Can't help with whitehat though as I'm still looking for that myself hehe.
2014-05-13, 02:16 PM,
(2014-05-13, 02:03 PM)ribbit Wrote: Easiest way to start is to just start. You can keep reading and looking for the perfect method but will never find one.

You have to see what works for you. Even if you copy say blackhat stuff it might not work for you. Might have lq landing pages, or lq videos or the niche might be dead.

Can't help with whitehat though as I'm still looking for that myself hehe.

Yeah I probably just have to dive into blackhat. Thanks for your reply
2014-05-13, 03:24 PM,
find a niche you like and think outside the box.
Latest Thanks - View all

davain(2014-05-13 03:37 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating a lot of IG accounts - Do I need to worry about DeviceID Chedda 15 875 2017-01-25, 08:51 PM
Last Post: YoBroGo
  Anyone with SEO knowledge ? For a JV LaPiovra 7 1,064 2016-12-29, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Airborne
  Stuck again.. CrazyApple 6 963 2016-11-11, 03:19 PM
Last Post: liwanagsadilim
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 378 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop
  Lot of information on my head :/ TubeMakeR 0 275 2016-08-17, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TubeMakeR

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top