Gun Laws In America - Why Are They Not Banned Yet?
2015-01-09, 03:40 PM,
This is something I have a really deep personal interest in so it would be fantastic to get a little discussion going here, IMO, guns over in the USA should have way stricter laws in regards to who can access them and stuff.

What are your thoughts regarding this please?
2015-01-09, 08:03 PM,
I don't think a ban would do any good ,it will only make it harder for the good guys .Bad guys will get their guns no matter what you do.

Cool
2015-01-09, 08:08 PM,
(2015-01-09, 08:03 PM)herok Wrote: I don't think a ban would do any good ,it will only make it harder for the good guys .Bad guys will get their guns no matter what you do.

IDK, for me personally I just find it disturbing seeing how easy it is to get your hands on a gun over there, obviously I'm in the Uk so we live in bubble wraps over this way compared to some parts of the US.
2015-01-10, 02:39 AM,
(2015-01-09, 08:03 PM)herok Wrote: I don't think a ban would do any good ,it will only make it harder for the good guys .Bad guys will get their guns no matter what you do.

Exactly. If someone wants to get a gun illegally, they will do it. The government is spreading too much propaganda to try to disarm the USA. What's even worse, is that they're using lies and false flag attacks to manipulate the people into thinking they would be safer without guns, but that's just not the case.

If you do research on the "Wild West", you will see that those times were a lot of safer than they are now and everybody at that time owned a gun and there were less rules and governmental control.

To answer your question, Hawk Eye, guns aren't banned here yet because there are a lot of groups working hard to prevent the stripping of one of our fundamental rights.
Latest Thanks - View all

Wolfz(2015-01-10 09:16 AM) 
2015-01-10, 05:36 AM,
Personally I find it disturbing too. . . Easy access to gun can result to abuse of gun by civilians. . .
2015-01-10, 07:47 AM,
Guns are a part of the culture and while I think that banning guns may reduce the death rate in the states I think its part of the culture
All they should do is to regulate them aka not giving them to maniacs or whatever. Im a fan of assault rifles and guns in general so I can totally understand that they're not banned yet.

I don't think they should be banned
I think they should be regulated and only handed to people who are able to handle them
2015-01-10, 09:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 09:16 AM by Wolfz.)
Absolutely NO.

In my country with almost no legal guns : 60k death/YEAR

Almost the same as Syria,a "in war" country .

Guns avoid problems.

Why ban guns ?
Just tell me one reason .

--

It need to be easy.
It's your life,dudes !

If you can ban guns for ALL PEOPLE,i'm ok with it.
But its impossible,you only can ban guns from good people who respect the law .

--

Western time has nothing to do with these Hollywood movies.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2015-01-10, 10:27 AM,
Ban Guns .....
Then the only ones that could have them would be the thugs that are running around shooting people.
I bet the cop in France wish he had a gun when he was laying on the sidewalk.

Have you looked up stats on how many people are killed with knifes and other methods besides guns?
Are other weapons? there is quite alot.
I am pro gun all the way and will always have it so if someone tries to rob me are my family i can protect them .

Let me ask the ones that are for the Gun Ban
You and your wife are laying in your bed and a thug breaks in ,how are you going to get rid of him if he has a gun? Call the cops well by the time they get there your dead.
Latest Thanks - View all

Wolfz(2015-01-10 09:34 PM) 
2015-01-10, 01:08 PM,
(2015-01-10, 10:27 AM)wackiin Wrote: Ban Guns .....
Then the only ones that could have them would be the thugs that are running around shooting people.

Have you looked up stats on how many people are killed with knifes and other methods besides guns?
I am pro gun all the way and will always have it so if someone tries to rob me are my family i can protect them .

You and your wife are laying in your bed and a thug breaks in ,how are you going to get rid of him if he has a gun? Call the cops well by the time they get there your dead.

So in your opinion everybody needs a gun for protection. . . .
2015-01-10, 03:48 PM,
(2015-01-10, 01:08 PM)kehzofficial Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 10:27 AM)wackiin Wrote: Ban Guns .....

So in your opinion everybody needs a gun for protection. . . .

If everyone owned a gun, everyone would think twice before trying to hurt someone else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any ELITES gun owners - How many of you carry? urangi 7 252 2017-07-12, 10:28 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Copa America - Chile won once again Verilog 0 374 2016-06-27, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Verilog
  Elites What Are Your Views On Gun Laws In America? HawkEye 11 605 2015-10-08, 12:10 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  How to remove banned sign in my avatar? CodeMoney 4 430 2015-05-21, 10:28 PM
Last Post: RushingWind
  Got Two Accounts Banned on a Forum I Was Spamming...Sooo...I Email Them [hehe] Effexion 0 307 2015-05-04, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Effexion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top