[Guide] Where to promote niches?
2013-08-18, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-18, 02:36 PM by Eion.)
[Image: vMoZNYO.gif]

Hello! Cool

I have seen many people wondering where to promote their niches for maximum traffic/profit. So, today I will share some sites/areas where you can promote your niches for maximum traffic.

[hide]

YouTube: This is pretty much the easiest place to promote CPA/PPD niches. Simply create a video related to your niche and upload it. Then boost it with views/likes/comments and backlinks/social bookmarks until you get a high rank on YouTube searches for your niche keyword. You will start getting traffic when your video is ranked in the front page.

Facebook: Promoting niches in Facebook is pretty easy and quite effective. What you need to do is to either create an event or a page related to your niche and start adding likes in it (fake ones). Suggest that page to your friends and often make posts regarding your niche. Try to get many shares for your post and gain popularity. You can advertise your page on Facebook for faster result. Once you start getting active members, your page/event will grow larger and will fill with real people. Simply post your niche download/share link frequently for mass viral profit.

Tumblr: Tumblr is a great site to create awesome customization blog pages and at the same time, enjoy the fantastic Tumblr viral effect. You simply need to create a Tumblr page related to your niche, and then start promoting it by either following other people with similar niches or inviting your friends. Soon, when you gain enough popularity, your Tumblr page might get viral and you will enjoy huge traffic and profit.

CraigList: Although most networks dislike CL traffic, but it's still one of the best site to get massive targeted audience. You can use any link anonymizer to anonymous your referrer of niche link or you can use the trick I am just about to tell. First, create an ad in the respective area of your chosen country/city and when it is enlisted, remember to ask the users to contact your through email for niche. Simply turn on your email's vacation auto responder and add your niche link and description. It will automatically reply every email you get within a certain period. This is a great method to get non-CL referrer targeted traffic in an auto-pilot mode.

Forums: It is possible to promote your niche in different forums for huge profit. Try to target forums which are related to your niche. Simply post a thread regarding your niche and enjoy the traffic. Try not to infringe the forum's rule or your effort will be in vain as mods will most likely delete your threads.

Search Engine: This is the hardest method to generate traffic but it is also the best and most sustainable traffic source for most niches. If you can either rank your site or blog in Google and other search engines on your niche keyword, then you will get HUGE amount of targeted traffic. However, you need to have sufficient SEO skill in order to properly rank on search engines.

Other Methods: It is possible to promote in Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and some other social media sites, but Facebook is best. Also, you can try other ad posting sites beside CL where you can promote your niche. You may also try to get top comments on different YouTube video and promote your niche through it.

In any case, try to focus on the method you are currently using and get as much as possible from it. I will be editing and adding more stuff later on, so stay tuned.

Enjoy!! Cool
[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-08-18, 10:44 PM,
Facebook and SEO is what I currently use, though I am planning to move onto Facebook soon.
2013-08-19, 08:56 AM,
(2013-08-18, 10:44 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Facebook and SEO is what I currently use, though I am planning to move onto Facebook soon.

Goodluck on your journey! Cool
2013-08-19, 11:06 AM,
Wow very good post, I guess social networks specific viral scripts will help in earning more.
2013-08-19, 11:21 AM,
(2013-08-19, 11:06 AM)staffer Wrote: Wow very good post, I guess social networks specific viral scripts will help in earning more.

Viral scripts will surely help in enhancing social network promotion.