[Guide]Most Important Aspects When Trying to Rank On Youtube!
2013-06-17, 06:12 PM,
With modesty i can consider my self now one of the best on ranking youtube videos out there :)

So far with all my experience and what i have learned in 2 years i am going to share with you the most important aspects when you are trying to rank a video in youtube and what you might be doing wrong.

How are some people ranking stolen video?

Very important if the video is not yours and you have copied it from someone else. If the video are created by you skip this part.

-If the video is copied it will be a lot harder to rank it on youtube. There are hundreds of video with the same frames and youtube won't rank you and even worse your video will never show on searches.

Now i do not usually get videos but what it helps is using a video frames spinner like video spin blaster and set the option to frame spinner(slow). This will trick youtube that the video is new and fresh.Another extra thing you need to do is cut the video length by 30 seconds.

Most important aspects of ranking your video

Starting from the first thing when uploading the video. The most important thing you have to do is change the video name before you upload to your niche keyword.
Yes you have heard me right, that is the most important thing on ranking easy on youtube when it comes to ppd/cpa niches.

Then after that comes the tags. I have heard people who say that tags are not important and u should keep 5-8 tags and this is total bullshit.
You should use all the tags space that is given to you.

To find quality tags go to youtube.com/keyword_tool , choose the YouTube video id or url option and enter the top video that comes in youtube search result in your keyword niche.

Now after the tags are done you just add a tittle that has your keyword niche in it and also some description from 100-300 words and try to include the keyword in the first paragraph 2-3 times. The rest of the description is not that important.

Things you have to buy to rank your video.

Referred Youtube views ONLY
All other video views are trash and won't help you rank at all
There are quite a few people on Forum discussions are not allowed here. who sell this at standard prices.
At least 20k Reffered video views are necessary for trying to rank a comptetive keyword.

VAGEX Credits.
This is a must when first uploading the video.The reffered views will take 4-5 days to arrive and in the meanwhile you need to boost your videos at max seconds time

500 Video Likes
You can buy at fiverr for 5$

Social bookmarks/Backlinks
I do not really like this and i think that This won't really help you rank in youtube if you are paying for it then you are wasting money. Sometimes they help you rank your video in google though. If you are going to buy i suggest social bookmarks as last resort.

This is actually all you need to know to rank youtube videos.
But REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY MY ADVICE! You go and do whatever it works for you and whatever you like.
Latest Thanks - View all

chrisfx(2017-10-07 03:26 PM) KoTaPaKa(2013-07-11 10:02 PM) 
2013-06-17, 06:36 PM,
Very Nice Methods IDK why no replies Thans :D

[Image: 45Bo7.png]
2013-06-17, 07:10 PM,
Nice basic guide for newbies. But for video likes and subscribers to give my channel more realistic look. I'm using addmefast and youlikehits :)
2013-06-17, 07:51 PM,
(2013-06-17, 07:10 PM)lebshot Wrote: Nice basic guide for newbies. But for video likes and subscribers to give my channel more realistic look. I'm using addmefast and youlikehits :)

5$ for 500 video likes is a great rate in my opinon but you can get them from anywhere :)
This guide is not for beginners it is for everyone :)
2013-06-17, 07:55 PM,
nice tutorial mate..it helps a lot member.
2013-06-17, 07:58 PM,
Thanks for the guide, very helpful.
2013-06-18, 01:22 AM,
thanks for this tutorial.

2013-06-18, 02:19 AM,
thanks for the tutorial, though there's nothing new in it, but much appreciated.... newbies must read your tutorial.... good luck
2013-06-18, 02:59 AM,
So you don't think backlinks help rank your video?

[Image: 415x155.png]
2013-06-18, 03:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-18, 03:41 AM by Mr White.)
How many spins ?? Just 1?
and also
When copying the keywords into the tag area it sometimes says "Keywords not accepted"
Do you just put them down the bottom of the description?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,398 2 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 121 12,303 4 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 85 7,054 9 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! PRINC3 37 2,973 Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Last Post: digitalmark
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,820 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top