Guaranteed MONEY - $3 a day or more. No fake promises. Super easy
2014-03-23, 08:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-23, 08:29 PM by firstaidhelp.)
Hello guys. As the title says, I'll share with you a 100% working method to make money. I'm not making any fake promises like $50 a day or anything. I think it's better if I say you can earn $3-5 a day and then you actually earn it than saying you will make $50 a day then you end up making not even $1 a day.
Ok so, my method has been working for me, so I see no reason why it wouldn't work for you. It doesn't require any special skills. It's 1 to 3 hours work per day. You can work less or more, it will affect your earnings. If you have lots of free time and are very hardworking you will probably earn more than me using this method.
I'd like you to register using my ref links and for that I will share the method with you and offer you my eternal help.
This method is directed at newbies who are struggling to make any $ online. It's really super easy and anyone can do it.
I will probably share it with 4 people only for now, as if it goes too viral it won't be profitable anymore.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail at lilykennedy2@aol.com (yes it is an alt email) with answers to following questions:
1. How old are you?
2. When did you start doing IM?
3. How much have you earned? From what?
4. Where are you from?
5. What networks are you currently working with? On what networks do you have an account? (Doesn't matter if active or not)
6. How much $ a day are you making now?
7. Do you have a good VPN?
8. Why are you interested in this method?
9. Your CPAElites username

You can also add some additional info.
You can answer the questions in this thread instead if you don't mind doing so. Here is the first thread I made about the method: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Got-easy...is-allowed
And don't pm/post your skype please.
Latest Thanks - View all

djlakz(2014-06-10 06:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★★★ MONEY NINJA CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ 300+ members! Eye 238 22,479 2 minutes ago
Last Post: babarmaqbool
  ✪CPA DYNASTY✪ $2.50 Daily x IG Acc | 100 Accounts = $250 Per Day - DEADZ DEADZ 654 52,897 Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  ★★★ Earn Extra Money doing NOTHING ★★★ Join my referral program NOW! p4p4c0n 43 5,629 2017-10-14, 04:51 PM
Last Post: OG_Beno
  Mentor - Very Basic Stuff - get 5$/day NoGame 31 1,123 2017-08-09, 01:24 PM
Last Post: emp7y
  Youtube ranking + ogads = Money $$$$$$ sellerview 32 2,202 2017-07-14, 06:05 PM
Last Post: dante

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top