Greetings to ALL!
2013-05-13, 06:08 AM,
Though I posted a couple times already, this is just an official 'Hey'.

Hope this forum will help me learn even more about CPA and increase my earnings (I'm coming for your earnings Discussions banned from the forum. ;)

I hope to get to about $100/day over this summer because I will have plenty of extra time! If you all could encourage me and PM me tips more CPA + YouTube it would be AWESOME!

Besides all this, this is an official Hello and I'm glad to be part of this community!
2013-05-13, 06:13 AM,
Welcome gabemadison. First of all i would recommend you to read every tutorial on our forum. It's simple takes little time but will help you understand what's CPA/PPD and how it works. Once you're done and you still got questions you should ask them in our HelpDesk section here: http://www.cpaelites.com/forum-54.html
2013-05-13, 06:47 AM,
welcome, start to learn from tuts and you will soon make a nice amount of cash ! :D
2013-05-13, 09:22 AM,
Thank you all for your help and encouragement! Hope to be posting pictures of the leads I'm getting soon!
2013-05-13, 09:29 AM,
(2013-05-13, 09:22 AM)gabemadison Wrote: Thank you all for your help and encouragement! Hope to be posting pictures of the leads I'm getting soon!

Yeahh I like that kind of threads! Success stories! :D

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top