Greetings from bots master
2014-04-06, 09:03 PM,
Hi, i am Cyberdroidz. I am glad to join so coll CPA forum. I have skills in bot building, and i can make bot for any site, with any functions.

But i don't have knowledge in CPA earning technics, that why i am searching for mentor or jv partner in CPA. I will make any bot that you need for any purposes you need, you will teach me, how to earn in CPA.

I worked in SEO industry for 3 years, and i have some cool tools like xRumer for example.

Best regards,
Cyberdroidz
2014-04-06, 09:04 PM,
If you've worked with SEO for a long time, you can make so good amount of bucks I think. :-)
2014-04-06, 09:14 PM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites mate, this is the forum where you can get all the detailed information required to start your CPA career.
2014-04-06, 09:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-06, 09:30 PM by Cyberdroidz.)
(2014-04-06, 09:04 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: If you've worked with SEO for a long time, you can make so good amount of bucks I think. :-)

Yes, but i have no success in moneymaking thats why i really need a teacher.

(2014-04-06, 09:14 PM)IndeXer Wrote: Good luck and welcome to cpaelites mate, this is the forum where you can get all the detailed information required to start your CPA career.

Thank you.

If you interested in automation of your moneymaking strategy PM me. I will do all the work for make it run on fully automate. Just image that if you earn 500$/day by hand, with my bots you will be able to earn x100 more.

Sry i can't answer PMs because don't have 50+ messages.
2014-04-06, 09:58 PM,
Which tools beside XRUMER do you have?
2014-04-06, 10:03 PM,
I have zennoposter, and i am advanced with bot making, i can make bot for any site.
2014-04-06, 10:06 PM,
If I were you, I would rather have focused on freelancing program development as it would bring much more money considering you are good at building bots. I am not demotivating you on CPA but it's just that you should focus on freelancing instead as you are already quite ahead in that path. Building fake bots for incentive CPA is actually disrespecting one's coding ability, so you should believe yourself and jump into freelancing. However, if you still insist, I will highly suggest you to learn PPC/non-incentive CPA as it is the most growing industry nowadays. You can get some really helpful guides about PPC marketing on different affiliate forums & Google. Once you learn PPC, you would not see back for incentive CPA.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cyberdroidz(2014-04-06 10:10 PM) 
2014-04-06, 10:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-06, 10:15 PM by Cyberdroidz.)
For example i made twitter system that contained: rss g alerts rss reader, bot that scrapes content from articles, klout bot, twiends bot, twitter poster bot, twitter retweet bot, twitter reger bot, earner bot for paid tweets service, checkout bot.
And so on.

(2014-04-06, 10:06 PM)Eion Wrote: You can get some really helpful guides about PPC marketing on different affiliate forums & Google. Once you learn PPC, you would not see back for incentive CPA.

Are you talking about Adsense sites or traffic arbitrage?
2014-04-06, 10:36 PM,
(2014-04-06, 10:09 PM)Cyberdroidz Wrote: For example i made twitter system that contained: rss g alerts rss reader, bot that scrapes content from articles, klout bot, twiends bot, twitter poster bot, twitter retweet bot, twitter reger bot, earner bot for paid tweets service, checkout bot.
And so on.

(2014-04-06, 10:06 PM)Eion Wrote: You can get some really helpful guides about PPC marketing on different affiliate forums & Google. Once you learn PPC, you would not see back for incentive CPA.

Are you talking about Adsense sites or traffic arbitrage?

No. That's different. I am talking about non-incentive CPA. For example, Peerfly is a great non-incentive CPA and when you join peerfly you can individually promote different offers through banner advertisement and other means. However, most people prefer PPC as it is lot easier and ROI is 500%~800% easily with some strategy. For example, you can use adwords or Bing ads and pay them a certain amount for every visitor they bring to your ad. When a visitor visits your ad/offer and completes it (by email submitting, downloading or signing up), you will get a fixed money on your account. Usually non-incentive CPA offers pays bigger revenue than there incentive counterpart.
2014-04-06, 10:40 PM,
Cool, thank you for advice. PM me your ref link, i wll check that Peerfly

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top