Greetings To Each And Every One!
2013-10-16, 11:49 PM,
Welcome!
I speak french too: télécharger gratuit
^^ That's as far as I come hehe

You have a nice advantage of being french. You can easily make some french niches then! :D
Latest Thanks - View all

NZT48(2013-10-17 12:20 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2013-10-16, 11:50 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites NZT48,everyone here loves France :D
Latest Thanks - View all

NZT48(2013-10-17 12:20 PM) 

Cool
2013-10-17, 12:20 PM,
(2013-10-16, 11:49 PM)Diablo Wrote: Welcome, we love when some experoenced members joins our community :)

I myself have been in the carribbean for 12 months, sailing around. I did however return to my home country (Denmark) 3 months ago and now i gotta endure winter :p

let me know if you have any questions regarding the board.

Diablo

Thanks a lot for your reply Diablo! I'm glad to hear that you know how life is in the Caribbean!
I hope you enjoyed your travel and I wish that you will be able to travel more in the futur :D
This community is really friendly and HQ! <3
Regards

(2013-10-16, 11:49 PM)Vampirion Wrote: Welcome!
I speak french too: télécharger gratuit
^^ That's as far as I come hehe

You have a nice advantage of being french. You can easily make some french niches then! :D

Awesome, it's a good start! You will need to add your niche between "Télécharger" and "Gratuit" and maybe add "ement" at the end of "gratuit" to look better:

Télécharger "Niche" Gratuit(ement)

I know Mate that to be French is an advantage for me and after playing with UbberSuggest/KP/MS/SKCA/google trends and Alexa i discovered some french legites niches that have low competitions with stable or rising trends. I have my own idea to product my monetized content and landing page. My goal is to rank and stick a site in first results to test the water. I just needed to learn a bit more regarding offpage seo. Recently i learned some of the missing part from Cpaelite that bought me to the Gsa forum and soon I plan to buy some more weapons in my arsenal.

Thanks again.

(2013-10-16, 11:50 PM)f0rest Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites NZT48,everyone here loves France :D

Thank You Dude for your welcome message! Yes, I think I know why members here love "France". ^^

Little tips regarding French keyword research:

-Most of the time, french peoples (myself include) didn't take the time to wrote "é" with accent as it should but mostly type "e" without accent for the same keywords.

[Image: dwvf.png]

-To be 100% sure that you're targeting France, go to google trends, type the keyword you found and press enter. You will see at the bottom of the page wich countries research more often the keywords. Remember that the French language is spoken in countries other than France like Canada, some part in the North and south of Africa, Belgium and all the french islands around the world like Guadeloupe, Martinique, Tahiti, La Réunion, La Nouvelle Calédonie...etc So if you want to get French lead from France you will need to check if the France is in Dark Blue with search volume research around 100%

Good Example of a french keyword that target France only:

[Image: nof5.png]

Bad Example of french keyword that target other countries than France :

[Image: rlt.png]

Good Luck! Smile
2013-10-17, 08:20 PM,
Welcome to such a great community, You will learn and enjoy here, all the best for your future.

Latest Thanks - View all

NZT48(2013-10-18 04:27 PM) 
2013-10-18, 04:28 PM,
(2013-10-17, 08:20 PM)Network restricted for spamming Elites via PMs. Report this now and avoid this post. Wrote: Welcome to such a great community, You will learn and enjoy here, all the best for your future.

Thank's a lot Mate!
Regards
2013-10-19, 03:38 AM,
Welcome to forums......
Latest Thanks - View all

NZT48(2013-10-19 04:26 PM) 
2013-10-19, 10:49 AM,
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy you stay here, and if you are french, if you find the right niche, you can make good $$

Sincerely,
Darius
2013-10-19, 04:28 PM,
(2013-10-19, 03:38 AM)Viewer-Bot Wrote: Welcome to forums......

Thanks Mate and welcome to you too!

(2013-10-19, 10:49 AM)Aesthetics Wrote: Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy you stay here, and if you are french, if you find the right niche, you can make good $$

Thanks a lot Aesthetics, that what i do, i work with French niches Wink

Best Regards

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top